Neverwinter Forest If you have the space, can I call this place a home?
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
feel free to wrap up with your post or archive as is! i got you all titled up and everything. welcome to neverwinter! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
He accepted her congratulations with a silent, sage nod. He did not necessarily feel like it was something anyone should congratulate him on. It wasn't as if it had been an accomplishment. Admittedly, he hadn't even wanted children. His own desires during Ondine's estrus cycle had been just that: his own. Knowing of the risks but otherwise entirely too selfish to care; and the fact that congratulations were passed around when he mentioned it left a sour taste in his mouth but his fear was mighty towards the growing life within Ondine's womb and what it would mean for him. How great the consequence of his failure would be. Nevertheless, he was gracious despite that he hated being congratulated for it. She didn't know and she wouldn't. His demons were his own. “You will have your chance,” Kjalarr assured her (eager to go with the subject change flow), his salmon pink tongue drawing across his jowls as he watched her. “What you do with it,” The Viking drew a brief pause. “that is your choice.” Likely the confirmation was unnecessary yet Kjalarr spoke it all the same. She would have the chance to prove herself to him, to Kaskara, to Ondine, to Neverwinter. That was all he could do for her: how she used it was up to her.

She offered her condolences and Kjalarr also accepted these with a stiff nod. In truth, he only told her because she was bound to find out anyway and because the last thing he wanted was anyone crowding Cypress with attention he might not want. Kjalarr mourned by throwing himself into work, into action, focusing on his tasks and duties. It was how he worked through his grief. Others, he knew, were different. Some needed alone time and some did not want to be alone at all. “Good,” Kjalarr spoke, satisfied that he'd been clear with his warning to her and her understanding of it. “Welcome to Neverwinter Forest,” He drew forth towards her to brush his body against hers only to rub his and Neverwinter's scent upon her fur so that when they parted ways she would not be seen by the pack as a trespasser. He pulled away and gestured with his muzzle. “Come. I will give you the tour, and I will take you to meet the Alpha Female, Kaskara after.” And he turned his back to her, moving back into the marked borders, pausing once to ensure that she was following before he gave her the tour of the pack lands.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you have the space, can I call this place a home? - by Kjalarr - December 03, 2016, 05:24 AM