Sleeping Dragon our backs tell stories no books have the spine to carry
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Sorry for the delay. Life kinda... got away from me, unfortunately. I am going to set the next round until next Friday, November 16. You can reply multiple times in a round so hopefully we can get a flow going? :) @Dio @Wildfire @Freyja @Gyda @Hush @Portia @Rosalyn (I don't know if you want to keep up with this?) @Tanja @Chessur @Thyri @Hvitserk @Eske.

The flow comes in staggers. No one gets in to another’s face too much and some wait for a while for a space. Once her own stomach is full, she packs up and cleans off her face before returning to the crowd. She doesn’t see the gift Hush has brought just yet but she does look around, absorbing each one for a few seconds, but as Portia appears and drops off a bundle of flowers, she feels a slight heat burn her cheeks. She nods her thanks, watching as she settles near Chessur and Tanja, followed by Dio, and a smile wraps itself around her muzzle. When she turns to Wildfire, she bumps her nose with a few wags of her tail and immerses herself into the group. Those that did not go right away for a meal, she hopes to see them take their fill. Thuringwethil feels rather weighed down by the large meal but in the company of her own wolves, she feels comfortable enough to let her guard down.

She turns to see the group of puppies—at least, most of them—as they had yet to take to dinner just yet, but her eyes travel off toward Thyri in the distance. Her grey eyes narrow, stiffening her form but she coaxes the tension out of herself and put it aside.

Heda moves from Wildfire’s side with a departing affection—and invitation to follow, if she pleases—and approaches Portia, Dio, Chessur, and Tanja. “Hei,” she greets with a wave of her arched tail. “When everyone has eaten, we will separate the head to signify Drageda’s first Wintam Dina,” she tells them. Her voice is loud enough that everyone could hear nearby but she liked the idea of a souvenir. They’ve made it this far and there’s no turning back now.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: our backs tell stories no books have the spine to carry - by Antumbra - December 07, 2016, 08:10 PM