Blackfeather Woods Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring.
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
All Welcome 
AW, but I would love if @Vandal, @Vuk, @Terich-mir, or @Seff could join. :P

He emerged from the tunnels, breaking through the snow that covered its entrance closest to the north. While it was still technically autumn, snow had begun to fall of late, covering the Woods in a white pelt, offsetting the darkly clad trees and the dark pelts of the wolves who resided within.

A few new scents had made their way onto the borders, intriguing the shade. A child mingled with a female and male; since when did they accept random families? And yet they went on, with no discord within their ranks. He was interested as to who these new wolves were, and how they possibly got through Nemesis' harsh interview.

Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Recently, everything had seemed strange to the male; the thought of knowing that he was now apart of something much bigger than himself. That he was now, a new member of the pack that resided within this darkened forest. And as he roamed, Vandal couldn't help but think about keeping to his word, recalling what he had said to Nemesis at the borders. The silver and white male, licked at his muzzle thoughtfully, ears pivoting a top his head as he pondered on how he would manage to prove his worth to his superiors, hopefully securing himself a permanent place amongst the others wolves of the wood. Though the question was, what did they need from him?

Leathery nose twitched as his nostrils flared, inhaling the many aromas around him. Though the one that stuck out most, instantly catching his attention was the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, this unknown male's odour drifting to Tyro's nose by the cold, shallow breeze that swept through the terrain. His dark silver ears flicked foward as he slowly peered ahead curiously, Van's cold blue eyes searching the land for the approaching figure. The brute's white socked paws coming to a halt, Vandal's tongue flicking out from his muzzle once more as he licked his lips slowly, gradually allowing a small chuff to escape his throat.
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
snow had begun to fall, and it reminded vuk that it had been almost a year since she had lived among the ridge wolves, and all the horrible memories to follow. the scarred woman slid from the makeshift den she shared with her family and closed her eyes tightly upon the echoes of her dreams, breathing in the cold air before setting off. she had no particular destination or task in mind, only to continue exploring her new homeland.
a great dark wolf was near, muzzle silvered, but strikingly handsome all the same, with the sense of heavy danger the blackfeather wolves all carried. he was joined by a man of pearl and ash. vuk was greatly stirred to fear at the idea of approaching them, but forced herself into the open all the same, her small paws carrying her carefully toward the pair.[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He was not alone for long, greeted by the Tyros Vandal and Vuk. They were pale, grays and whites rather than the darker tones he was used to. He nodded to them, acknowledging their chuffs silently. He turned, studying their faces. The male was more curious, but the female...scarred as she was she looked frightened, by him or the Woods around them. You need not fear, madam, He murmured to her softly, I will not bite, He smirked then, more welcoming that leering. My name is Miraak,

60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sapphire eyes curiously averted their gaze toward an approaching figure, Van's cold stare observing the female's ivory and ashen colored form, though the white and silver brute couldn't help but notice the fear within the woman's posture. Vandal watched her for the moment, curiosity gripping him as to what had her so spooked. Frowning some, the young male soon returned his attention back to the much darker male before him, the Tyro remaining silent as he listened to the males voice, his words directed at the woman, encouraging her not to be afraid. Slowly, Van looked back to the she-wolf, pink tongue escaping his mouth as he licked his lips, eyes looking back to the night hued male as he introduced himself as Miraak.

Giving his head a small bow to the others, Van spoke, simply offering his name to them, ”I'm Vandal.” He gave a small smile, cold blue eyes gradually peering to each of them as he then looked to the woman once more, quietly waiting for someone else to break the silence.
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
vuk lay her ears back all the same, despite the way that the other sought to soothe her. the paler of the two did not speak, merely watched her, and so vuk felt the pressure of both pairs of eyes upon her. it was all she could do not to quail beneath them. at length, the second of the two gave his name, and the patchwork wolfess gave her companions a little smile. "i am vuk." thankful that she had not butchered the words, she glanced between them again, fitting their names to their faces. miraak and vandal.
vuk was reminded again that she did not belong in this world, but she would make of it all she could, and gave a friendly lash of her plume, wishing to know if she would be included in their tasks or turned away.[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
They gave their names, all of them. He was becoming familiar with this hodgepodge of true members of the Brotherhood and their...associates? would they call them? He doubted that Vuk would be an assassin or a spy. A priest, mayhaps, but she was bait above all. Vandal was different. He had the potential, unlike her. They've told you two of the Dark Brotherhood, then? You know what it's all about? He looked to them both, watching their faces. Have you made any choices?

60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Vandal turned his attention slowly back to the female as she introduced herself as Vuk, silently the silver and ivory brute offered her a polite dip of his head, pink tongue escaping his mouth as he slowly licked at his muzzle. The male turning his dark sapphire eyes back to the much darker colored wolf, the young male tilting his head to the side slightly as the other spoke. 'Dark brotherhood?' A puzzled expression befall the brute's face for the moment, his messily kept tail gave a sway behind him as he attempted to make sense of Miraak's words.

Straightening his posture slightly, though keeping his head tilted to the side curiously, Vandal allowed his voice to slip from his black lips, his silky voice sounding in response to his superior, ”Forgive me, I'm not quite sure I follow.” Van gave a polite bow of his head toward the pair, dark blue eyes peering to them both before he continued, ”I wasn't told much of Blackfeather's history upon my arrival, nor since my acceptance.” The young Tyro offered a them both small smile, his cold sapphire eyes gradually looking to the ivory painted girl within the group, curious to know whether or not she knew anything about what Miraak was asking.
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
like vandal,  vuk knew nothing of which miraak spoke. however, not wanting to shame herself in front of the two strangers, the she-wolf settled for politely shaking her muzzle and keeping herself silent. the strain of her ears toward miraak, coupled with her attentive gaze, said clearly she wished to listen and to hear about this brotherhood and the choices she would be expected to make regarding it.[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts