Blackfeather Woods Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring.
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Vandal turned his attention slowly back to the female as she introduced herself as Vuk, silently the silver and ivory brute offered her a polite dip of his head, pink tongue escaping his mouth as he slowly licked at his muzzle. The male turning his dark sapphire eyes back to the much darker colored wolf, the young male tilting his head to the side slightly as the other spoke. 'Dark brotherhood?' A puzzled expression befall the brute's face for the moment, his messily kept tail gave a sway behind him as he attempted to make sense of Miraak's words.

Straightening his posture slightly, though keeping his head tilted to the side curiously, Vandal allowed his voice to slip from his black lips, his silky voice sounding in response to his superior, ”Forgive me, I'm not quite sure I follow.” Van gave a polite bow of his head toward the pair, dark blue eyes peering to them both before he continued, ”I wasn't told much of Blackfeather's history upon my arrival, nor since my acceptance.” The young Tyro offered a them both small smile, his cold sapphire eyes gradually looking to the ivory painted girl within the group, curious to know whether or not she knew anything about what Miraak was asking.