Northstar Vale I was born in a thunderstorm
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was the Fifth wolf who found her that day, as he stalked along the not-quite borders of Duskvale, marking randomly every so often but not really sticking to a path -- rather than marking, Zephyr was peeing on things to show he was here, he was a constant presence, a silent senteniel even when he traveled with the unit. Today, he'd wandered away as the pack settled in a bit of shade, looking to establish his presence and prove to Warbone and Saena that he really was fit to be a part of Duskvale. 

She held herself low, and that was good for someone who was so used to patrolling regularly and warding off those who were too close. It was akin to Shadowfax, in the ways that strangers weren't exactly unwelcome, but thinking of that just made protectiveness surge within his heart. Protecting both himself and her, Zephyr qualled those emotions and approached -- his tail was raised, hackles flaring ever so slightly, and ears fanning around him. 

"You're on the lands of Duskvale, stranger -- what is your business here?"
Messages In This Thread
I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 28, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 28, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 30, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:29 PM