Northstar Vale I was born in a thunderstorm
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
You got everything right as far as I'm concerned, Helia :)

Warbone was stalking Zephyr, following his urine trails in a miffed sort of way. He was no longer keen on letting his members mark their borders -- an activity that would soon be reserved for himself and Saena exclusively -- but since he hadn't yet made word that it was disallowed, he figured now was as good a time as any to bring it up. Catching the fifth in the act felt most ideal, but before he could watch the male do any more scent marking, a stranger attracted the attention of himself and two of his pack.

The wolf waited in the wings, watching as his wolves began to converge on the stranger in their midst; he came forward only when the seventh made a call for him. The eye of the cyclops traveled approvingly over his mates, lingering on Minna before finally settling on the rolled-over newcomer. his body language changed, strengthening possessively, as he made a sound in his throat that bade Zephyr and Minna to allow him to inspect the stranger first.

If she allowed him, he sought to bury his nose against her chest, and travel down to her exposed belly and genitals.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 28, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 28, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 30, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:29 PM