Northstar Vale I was born in a thunderstorm
3 Posts
Ooc — Helia
Her nerves shot upwards as not far behind the dark male followed two agoutis, one female and one male. The female was smaller and had a browner tint to her coat, Prunn noticed from her prone spot on the ground. They were a mostly silent bunch it seemed, which didn't do much for the sudden idea that sprung to her mind about being attacked. It would be quite the way to die, belly up and unable to defend herself effectively. 

Prunn bade herself to lie still as first the agouti male, obviously someone of high ranking here, sniffed her extensively followed by the other two who followed through with a less thorough sniffing. Prunn supposed she should have been embarassed by the soft whine of complacency that left her throat but she wasn't. She would do whatever she had to in order to survive. If rolling onto her back and allowing strangers to sniff her was the way to do so, so be it. 

When their investigation was done, Prunn remained where she was; watching the trio around her with a mixture of caution and anticipation. Anticipation for what, she was unsure. "I'm Prunn," she offered, wondering if perhaps they might like to know her name now that they had taken liberties to sniff all over her.
Messages In This Thread
I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 28, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 28, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 30, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:29 PM