Northstar Vale I was born in a thunderstorm
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
oh my gosh I totally didnt realize it was my turn I'm so sorry! Poke me if I take too long next time! D: Sorry it's a crappy post but unless we do more in-thread meeting this is probably my last post? He'll just kind of listen and agree to whatever Warbone says anyways lol

Warbone's reaction commanded Zephyr's real opinion of the girl, despite the fact that her reaction had instinctually pleased him -- and, morally, made his heart bleed -- because the First, beside being the commander, was a respected man of Zephyr personally. Once he was satisfied, the ebony brute's tail wagged, and he jerked his chin smoothly up to show both she really was okay to stand and that he approved of her to his packmates. Seeing as he'd already been introduced by Warbone, the man stayed silent, but his body was overly relaxed at the prospect of yet another friend, packmate, and most importantly playmate.
Messages In This Thread
I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 28, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 28, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 30, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:29 PM