Stavanger Bay sunpu castle
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre had been near the borders of donnelaith when the call came, and it took her little time to arrive after she had been called. the woman had been busy healing a stranger from the wilds and ensuring that their caches were full. winter had come, and though its arrival had not been violent the creatures of her wood had warned her of its way. heavy snowfall had not yet come, and so close to the coast where the world was warmest deirdre had not seen snow at all this winter--she was not anxious for its arrival, and the cutting winds told her it was imminent.

the queen took the scene in, her heart warming at the sight of skellige before it seized at the sight of the damaged man. the throat oozed and looked grotesque, though this did nothing to keep her away. deirdre looked to tetsubo, who stared reverently at the sands, and came closer. mud filled the crevices, which was surely what kept him alive. it dripped, and the edges of the angry looking wound would show those that were noseblind of the infection that had set in. it reeked, this mark, and it caused her stomach to turn, but it was fresh--the seepage that came was new, and so tetsubo was not beyond saving.

i know what i must retrieve, deirdre informed skellige, her eyes now falling upon him, i will return. the distance was not so far that it would take her very long at all, though before that deirdre was certain he would fall into doe's capable doctoring. she went to fetch goldenseal, an antiseptic, and something else she thought would surely aid him.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
sunpu castle - by Tetsubō - November 28, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: sunpu castle - by Skellige - November 29, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: sunpu castle - by Tetsubō - November 30, 2016, 03:13 AM
RE: sunpu castle - by Skellige - December 04, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: sunpu castle - by Deirdre - December 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: sunpu castle - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: sunpu castle - by Tetsubō - December 10, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: sunpu castle - by Skellige - December 10, 2016, 07:57 PM