Ravensblood Forest Passing Through Bloody Crimson
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
One of my required pack joining threads :)

He stepped past the first of the large sequoia trees, their color vibrant crimson. Long streeks of red seemed to have slid down the sides of their bark and Howl tried to avoid touching his fur to it. Not out of fear but simply because he didn't want that sticky sumstance in his coat. Surly it would cause tangles and knots that would be a pain to get out later.

He was on a search for other members of the pack, aware that he wasn't apart of the pack already he had a tad bit warry. Simply because other might not know of his impending membership and think him a tresspasser. Though wary he still walked with strength, upright and bold.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander trotted through the forest. He was out to look for something, tracks other animals, and see what animals were around now the weather was turning colder. However the male was quick to be distracted from his job and started humming a song. He still hadn't found what he really liked doing. Perhaps he could use his trickster side to get things done? Maybe like an investigator.

An investigation soon began when the other spotted someone he didn't know. He instantly moved closer to the ground, humming stopped and his movements turning quiet. He watched the grey and reddish brown male. He didn't know him. Was he new? Or was he trespassing. Palisander studied him for a moment before stepping away from the bushes he was hiding behind.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
As he walked he began to hear something, something soft and somewhat faded. He stopped in his tracked as his ears swiveled trying to pinpoint the direction of the noise. But then it stopped, it was so quiet that Howl though he might have just imagined it. He looked around some more, trying to see if anything had changed around him and sure enough out of the bushes came a wolf. Red eyes and a greyish pelt and only the smell of the pack seemws to be on his pelt. Howl assumed he was a members but was sure his own scent wouldn't fit withthe pack as well as the member that stood before him.

"Greetings. I am Howl and I'm currently attempting to be a member of the pack that resides here. Which I assume you are alread a part of. Nice to meet you..." he paused allowing the male to fill in the blank as far as his name. He we polite and hoped this wolf would be equally welcoming.
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander watched the other with a curious glance. The male was quick to explain himself. Palisander listened to his words and deemed them truthful. He knew about the joining procedure and that they had to meet others, or at least live amongst their border. The tan male bobbed his head. "Welcome new brother," he greeted. "I am living here with my mate Isley. I am Palisander."

The male's name was Howl, interesting name. It made him think if this male had every experienced a funny or confusing scenario. The male quirked up his lips at the thought. "So will will attempt to become part of our family huh?"
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
This wolf wecomed him and Howl was glad that he wasn't hostile towards him. he introduced himself as Palisander and explained that he lived within the pack with his mate Isley. Howl took the females name into consideration so he would know in the future not to try anything "funny" with her, knowing that she had a designated mate. Not that Howl was trying to get with every female but he wasn't opposed to it... 

Anyway he also asked if Howl would attempt to become part of the pack. Howl stated rather hoestly that "At the moment yes, but to be honest there wasn't much reason to join this specific pack when I first came here." Howl originally began joining the pack because of a female he had meet, but he hadn't seen her in a while and assumed she had either left the pack for one reason or another.
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander was surprised that the male admitted that he didn't knew much about their pack, or didn't join it with a special reason. It was honest of him. Palisander was not sure what to think of it. However he joined because Isley wanted to join this pack. Perhaps he shouldn't be judgmental. "Alright. You will see that we do have some values here. We are a family. If you want to become part of it I would say you should do some research the the values we have and if they fit with your own. Unless you are willing to change them," he spoke in return. There was no anger or annoyance in his voice, it was rather more of a statement.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Palisander had brought up a good point. With this new pack Howl would have to have the same values or change his own to fit the packs. It's not as though this thought never crossed Howl's mind, he just didn't take it into consideration. He had come into this pack and almost emmediatly after he had been given a task in which he had put his whole focus. 

This was the first pack Howl had been in out of his birth pack. His main mission was to join a new pack as soon as possible. But after hearing what Palisander had said Howl began to think that the quality of the pack might be more important then being in one.

For a long moment Howl simply stared at Palisander, thinking. "You make a good point. I may need to get back to you on it. I need to speak to Arturo at the moment... I'm sorry to depart so suddenly." he said almost out of no where with a steady calm tone. He bowed his head as he trotted pack Palisander and as he walked away he said "Thanks" on his way out.