Hushed Willows Ghostly Shadow
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Ongoing drama aside, today had been quite a peaceful one in Marauder's Keep.  Banner thought she and Stark might face more of a problem with low morale to match their low numbers, but the small pack's spirits were elevated.  She paused, her steady pace along the borders faltering for just a moment - spirits were elevated but not necessarily high.  Ah, it was better than nothing.  She huffed and continued on, slowing down here and there to sniff at random things along the way.

The summons she recieved did not give her pause - rather, the Alpha female's brows knit thoughtfully as she trotted right along to the source of the howl.  A visitor?  Marauder's Keep didn't get too many of those.  Several weeks ago she would have attributed that to the pack's previous isolationist nature, but now Banner knew it was just because they were small and had a disproportionate number of pups to care for.  Wiping the cringe at her own thoughts off her face, she slowed considerably when she came upon the caller.  A small female, very white, maybe a little nervous.

Clearing her throat, Banner's ears perked forward.  It was instinct to fluff herself up a bit when facing a newcomer - good thing, too, because she didn't have the luxury of feeling like an awkward fool these days.  Hello, can I help you? she asked politely, her low voice easily carrying over the distance between both females.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
Ghostly Shadow - by Gwen - November 30, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Ghostly Shadow - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Ghostly Shadow - by Gwen - December 01, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Ghostly Shadow - by Banner - December 01, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Ghostly Shadow - by Gwen - December 02, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: Ghostly Shadow - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Ghostly Shadow - by Gwen - December 04, 2016, 06:30 AM