Northstar Vale i'm the pretty prince of parties
pretty prince of parties
19 Posts
Ooc — Paige
As the leader's companion stepped forward, Jax was able to get a more complete look of the male. The first thing noticed was the interesting marking he carried on his face, a splash of color on an otherwise pale body; it was hard not to notice that first, as the wolf's face came inches from his own. To keep his mind off how uncomfortably close the stranger was while his scent was sampled--even if his life weren't in possible danger, the Saturnin hated being touched--he let his eyes roam up to the body crowding him. He was smaller than the leader, but not unimpressive to look at. As he left his face, Jax became hyer-aware of the male's nose sifting over the rest of his body, unpleasant chills taking him as he realized how completely vulnerable he was right now. Not a word was spoken throughout the entire process, so when he heard a sound come from his examiner at last, he licked his lips and flicked his ears up towards the source of the sound. Before he could ask what his fate was, he felt the rough bump of the male's body, causing him to flinch and press his ears back down on his skull in annoyance. 

His annoyance was short-lived, as the lead male's voice broke through the silence. He didn't have to say it twice; Jax leapt to his paws as soon as he was commanded, taking a moment to lower his front half to the ground and stretch out his back. Welp, that was easy, he thought to himself with quick shake. Making sure to keep his tail and ears lowered, he slipped in between the two head honchoes, beaming at the wolves who were gatherd around them. Now that he wasn't on his side and at the mercy of their commander, he felt no fear towards them, just the smug confidence of acceptance. "Thank you, my sirs, thank you. No regrets will be head, none, I swear it." He looked to his left and right, smiling at the two males.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 01, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 01, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 01, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 01, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 01, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 02, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 02, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 02, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 04, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 05, 2016, 03:03 AM