Moonspear lost girls find a way
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
All Welcome 
AW! Looking to showcase her medic skills. :)

Though it was winter upon the mountainside, Eilidh sought out a good place for a garden. If they were going to remain here for an indefinite amount of time, she wanted it to feel like home. And there was no better way for her to feel at ease than to build herself a garden, and grow herbs and healing plants for her practice. It'd been so long since she healed anyone, that she felt she needed a little bit of time and practice yet again. As a caregiver, she was responsible for the pack's well-being; she hoped that becoming a medic would only increase her worth among the pack.

So far she had gathered roots and stems in her den, waiting for the spring's thaw to plant and cultivate them. She also had gathered a few of the last remaining fall herbs and plants, and stored them safely in an alcove of her den, until she could dig a medic's stash nearby. So she scouted not only for a garden, but also a place to store her medic's cache.

lost girls — lindsey stirling
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Soon enough, it would be time for Floki's promised visit to Neverwinter Forest to see Kjalarr and his children. His twin was on his mind a lot lately, but he had refrained from mentioning Kjalarr's move or impending fatherhood to Charon. It was a nugget of information he kept for himself, and while he had no other big scouting trips planned, he was looking forward to venturing out into the open land once more -- especially because at the end of this journey would be his godchildren.

For now, he was content to stay close to home, hunkering down as winter strengthened its grip on the wilds. The days grew simultaneously colder and shorter, and the mountainside was covered with snow more often than not. When he came across a trail of pawprints that smelled of Aria's companion Eilidh, Floki began to track her. "I hope you're settling in," he called out in a friendly voice when he spotted her. "You look busy," he commented as he fell into step alongside his packmate.