Hushed Willows In her defense, I'm a handful.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
All Welcome 
maybe @Gwen if you wanna? Open to anyone though!  

The cool of winter's  kiss brought Stark faces of the past, wolves who had left but ones he worried for all the same. Even his sister Captain, the brilliant and perfect, who's probably back with their family taking the mantle from Curran. It's what she was meant to do, perfect child that she was. Stark thought about Rhodey and hoped he was safe. The only reason he'd leave was for his family, and Stark desperately hoped that they were safe too. No amount of distance or time between them would lessen the bond between the dark males and Rhodey would always be his brother. 

Pepper - she was another matter altogether. The first time she'd left Stark expected it was for Happy. Maybe she had caught his scent or heard his name on the breeze - and he hadn't begrudge her that. The second time...Stark had been more vulnerable, he'd worried it was his fair specifically. How could it not be? Still the thoughts of her vibrant coat and eyes warmed something deep in him, but she hadn't asked for the level of trouble he was. Working as his aide wasn't a proper use of her talents. Even Natasha, another beautiful and capable woman, had come and gone. 

Stark had found a stump big enough for him to sit on, for a moment just surveying the lands, his blue eyes on the borders. It wasn't going to draw any of those wolves from his thoughts and into the physical realm but it didn't stop him either. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Sure, I'll join!

Gwen padded through the territory. Since joining Marauder's Keep she had spent a few hours getting to know the land and learning who everyone was, and where everything was located. Her white pelt shone in the daylight, making her seem almost mystical. It was a curious sight.

She continued to walk and explore when she came across another wolf. Stark was his name wasn't it? He was the alpha male, according to her knowledge, although he was one of the wolves she hadn't really met yet. She was unsure whether she should approach, not wanting to disturb his thoughts. So she stood awkwardly a little distance behind him, considering walking over and sitting down next to him. He seemed to be content just thinking, and Gwen almost turned and left him to it, but she didn't.
What am I doing? I'll just leave him in peace. She spoke to herself yet again in her mind. But still she didn't move.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
There was enough sound and movement from behind him that it got his attention. He flicked an ear back, eventually turning his head to see a Maruader he wasn't familiar with. He offered a small smile, hopping down from the stump and shaking out his coat. "It's.... Gwen, right?" Stark wasn't that great with names, honestly, but he made the effort. He recognized her figure enough to know that she was the wolf Banner had accepted recently. With the snow falling more steadily towards the grown it was becoming more evident that they'd soon lose the easier, smaller prey. There was a chance the river would freeze, but, he wasn't sure it would really happen. 

Gwen almost looked like she'd be perfectly settled in winter, pearly pale coat all gleaming like she belonged in it. Not like Stark. He hated the cold. "I'm Stark. Banners brother." he offered, saving the effort of her recalling his name or any awkwardness if she did not. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She froze as he turned, but as he mentioned her name she relaxed slightly. He seemed nice enough, even if she was only thinking that based on his first words to her. "Um, yes," She said, lowering her head slightly, believing that this was Stark. He soon confirmed. "Pleasure to meet you, Stark." She stated, nodding towards him. 

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you...." She trailed off, shyly. Alphas tended to have that effect on her, though mainly she was just trying to be polite. "I didn't mean to interupt" She added, then realised she'd said quite a bit in a short amount of time, and she fell silent. Darn it, Gwen.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark shook his head, she hadn't bothered anything but his mindless thoughts. It wasn't bad at all and it gave him a chance to get to know one of the newest wolves of his pack. "Nah, you're good." He said, tail swaying behind him. He was happy to have her around and have the chance to actually interact. "So B didn't say too much about you, so...mind giving me a rundown?" He asked, taking a seat as he invited her to join him. 

"What kind of stuff do you like? Or any weird traits?" He asked with a teasing grin. "I mean if you say you can't stand looking at boys with blue eyes I might just have to go cry." He hummed out - hoping that his more playful nature might bring the girl out of her shell and get her more comfortable around him too. 
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen hesitated, then came to sit beside him. "Uh...Well... there isn't really much to say. I'm from Alaska, and I came here to start a new life." If you listened carefully you could probably hear a slight bitterness in her voice, but it was gone within seconds. "I'm working on earning the Hunter trade." This brought a smile to the girl's face. Hunting was one of her greatest passions, and earning the trade for it meant a lot to her. "Um... I like hunting - obviously. And... erm.." She strained to think. What did she really like? "I guess Ice skating is a new found passion." She chuckled, then grinned at Stark. He didn't know about her and Knew, though it was doubtful anyone did. Her and the lone wolf had an odd relationship, and Gwen was unsure how to explain it, so she didn't. They had a lot of fun the other day, supposedly 'Ice-Skating' though Gwen was pretty awful at it. She crashed into the poor wolf multiple times. "Well, I have blue eyes myself, so...." She laughed, then wagged her tail slightly.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark listened to her listen things she enjoyed, committing them to memory. "You should seek out Silas - he's our resident hunter." Stark said encouragingly. He'd be happy to see her fully integrate herself into the Keep, especially if she stayed long term. He wanted to be more welcoming than his predecessors had been, it would be better for them to overcome the polarized ways of the past. "Gotta be careful about the ice cracking," He said with a little laugh - "I mean, the Crook stays warm and all but it won't be that good if you're a popsicle by the time we find you." He teased. 
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Ah, I will do!" She said, happily. She was glad she wasn't the only one here with a passion for hunting. Though she didn't think she would be. "Yeah, the ice seemed strong enough at the time. And, to be honest, I think I already look like a popsicle!" She chuckled, glancing down at her long white coat, that was topped with snow.