Hushed Willows In her defense, I'm a handful.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen hesitated, then came to sit beside him. "Uh...Well... there isn't really much to say. I'm from Alaska, and I came here to start a new life." If you listened carefully you could probably hear a slight bitterness in her voice, but it was gone within seconds. "I'm working on earning the Hunter trade." This brought a smile to the girl's face. Hunting was one of her greatest passions, and earning the trade for it meant a lot to her. "Um... I like hunting - obviously. And... erm.." She strained to think. What did she really like? "I guess Ice skating is a new found passion." She chuckled, then grinned at Stark. He didn't know about her and Knew, though it was doubtful anyone did. Her and the lone wolf had an odd relationship, and Gwen was unsure how to explain it, so she didn't. They had a lot of fun the other day, supposedly 'Ice-Skating' though Gwen was pretty awful at it. She crashed into the poor wolf multiple times. "Well, I have blue eyes myself, so...." She laughed, then wagged her tail slightly.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Gwen - December 05, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Gwen - December 05, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Gwen - December 16, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Gwen - December 23, 2016, 05:05 AM