Golden Glade Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing Grace, How Sweeeeeeeeet The Sound
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Alder's call rang out through the tunnels and through the forest. It was a sad day and Aspen was not really looking forward to the events that were to come but they were inevitable. She rose from the far side of the den where she had been watching the pups playing amongst themselves. She padded over to them. "Listen up for a minute," she spoke to her children. "I have an errand to run, I won't be gone long. You can follow me if you want, I won't be mad, but you won't like what you'll see. Don't say I didn't warn you," she stated calmly before turning tail and trailing down the tunnels and out into the world. She turned her head back towards the entrance to see Tiger had in fact followed her.

The silver queen let out a disappointed sigh before flicking her tail indicating for the child to follow. "You've got to be quiet though okay," she muttered softly to Tiger. The two walked on her head held high but her tail hung low in sadness. She couldn't help the tear that rolled down her cheek. She had not know Estelle well, but it still hurt to loose a member of their pack. Especially one so close to Eden.

Aspen padded to where Alder was standing and nuzzled into her remaining evver quiet and hoping Tiger would do the same. She wasn't pleased that the pup was there but she supposed hse may have to deal with it someday, why not start young.

Aspen gave a sad glance to the body of Estelle littered in wounds that hadn't been given the chance to heal. She shook her head slightly before taking a seat beside her mate and looking down at the princess to make sure she did the same.

PP myself because I'm okay with it. Posting with Tiger anyways :D
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing Grace, How Sweeeeeeeeet The Sound - by Aspen - December 05, 2016, 07:07 PM