Moonspear lofticries
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Winter had finally come. The air felt different already, the chill intensified. Soon the children of Moonspear would see snow for the first time. Pyx was pleased with her gathering work, hopeful that she'd pulled together enough from the surrounding areas to tide them over, and then some. During one of her final gathering treks she'd com across a nice antler tine. She knew of no sue for them in healing, but did know that they were good for chewing.

She'd kept it stored in the cache as she finished her frenzy of preparations, and finally today she was bringing it to the den for the children. She'd promised Julia a toy a while ago, after all. When she approached the den she noted one of the darker Princesses outside it, grooming herself. She'd not directly been introduced to any of these girls, and frankly wasn't sure how Amekaze or Charon could tell them apart.

She stopped a short distance away and set the antler near her feet. She didn't want to startle the girl. "Hello there." She called, tail waving. "I've brought a toy for you and your sisters. I don't think we've met yet, though. I'm Pyx. Which little Princess might you be?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
lofticries - by Lyra - December 06, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: lofticries - by Pyx - December 06, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: lofticries - by Lyra - December 19, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: lofticries - by Pyx - December 19, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: lofticries - by Lyra - December 27, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: lofticries - by Pyx - January 04, 2017, 06:48 PM