Northstar Vale Home, Home On The Range
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
Since he left the Vale on a "mapping mission" I figured he'd have to turn in and report anyways, so I'll just throw this in here and be vague about what happened in depth. It just helped that I kinda wanted a thread with @Warbone, when you had the time and @Saena (plus anybody, really) is welcome too. ;) Set to the morning of the 9th.

After sleeping off the twisted ankle he earned being careless on Lone Star Mountain and meeting the woman who'd helped him, Zephyr hightailed it back to the Vale as fast as he could limp and trot at the same time. His right side entirely felt a little bruised, but otherwise the only thing he felt was relief when he picked his way -- very, very carefully this time, more careful than he'd ever been on a mountain -- down into his home. A fluttery sigh broke his lips as the ebony brute hit solid earth and trotted lopsidedly -- and painfully -- towards the thickest scent of his packmates. He loosed a few happy barks that were laced with the stress on his leg, hoping for a friendly reunion.