Blackfeather Woods Despair has its own calms
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Of course he did. The dark woman should have expected it, however, the shock, the fury, and the suspicion was too overwhelming to grapple as she struggled to comprehend his audacity. How long had he been within the dark woods? What had he done to prove he was more than just what he claimed? Miraak was a distant uncle whom Meldresi had never spoken of, Nemesis was no fool to promote a stranger to a title she had just previously held. It was only seconds ago that the man had claimed to acknowledge her as his superior, never mind what he truly thought of her and her unattachment to a bloodline rank. “You have proven nothing to me, why should I grant you such an honour?” She spoke with a shrug of disbelief. His request meant more than he knew, or she believed he would ever truly respect. He thought himself entitled to it by the way he spoke of it; a thing he knew nothing of it’s meaning within Blackfeather Woods but apparently did. It confused her, his misbelief of where exactly he stood. Below her, was where he was in the spectrum of importance; a lesson the older man would learn in due time. “Why should I trust you when all you have to your name is a famous, dead sister?” Her words were harsh, but so was she; this man and his foolish beliefs would earn no sympathy from her. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - December 08, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - December 08, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - December 11, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - December 11, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - January 29, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - February 02, 2017, 08:49 PM