Blackfeather Woods Despair has its own calms
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
And here I thought that all the wolves here worshipped my sister like some deity, He chuckled darkly. While she was otherworldly at times, he did not doubt that his sister was mortal. Blessed with special talents and ingenuity, but mortal. You should not trust me. That is Damien's fault; he is too trusting of his family, Damien, he knew, was the better Dark Master, without question. But there was something his mother had done with him, either intentionally or subconsciously, that bound Damien to her, even in death. But you, have not proven much to me either, other than that you are a mother with exceptionally interesting children, He remembered the boy trying to eat the carcass of a wolf, the boy who spoke little and dreamt only of blood and fire. I only grant you the respect worthy of the Dark Master because I believe it was what my nephew would have wanted. If it had not been for Damien, I would not let you take this title; I see no reason why you should. Let us prove to each other then, that we are worthy of the titles we claim.

Messages In This Thread
Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - December 08, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - December 08, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - December 11, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - December 11, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - January 29, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Miraak - February 02, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: Despair has its own calms - by Nemesis - March 23, 2017, 10:15 PM