Sun Mote Copse so we sailed up to the sun
165 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
There was little in her life, thus far, with the absence of sights and hearing. Her plugged nose had little ability to smell a great deal, leaving her with only taste and feeling. But still her awareness grew greater every day, and there were but two things of great importance in her life thus far. There were her brothers, that provided some warmth, but were hardly useful for much else beside sleeping atop of. Her mother, though she knew her not as such, was the greatest thing in her life, the giver of comfort and sustenance and life.

her eyes were still sealed shut, for now, though in only a few days they would open. The notion of sight was completely alien and entirely unknown to the girl, and she was content completely with all that she had now. 

Waking, she wiggled fiercely, delighting in the simply movement, and begun pummeling the nearest lump in her vicinity for her forelimbs, squeaking softly ever few moments.
Zee Gut Doktor
62 Posts
Ooc —
Away
He did not know if he was completely allowed into the pack, let alone the nursery. He doubted it, what with Giana so close to giving birth, but @Asherah was the first woman of the pack that he had met, and she seemed to like him. That was enough excuse to bring him to Die kleinen Kartoffeln she had so recently bore. He was intrigued by them, ever since they were born. What they would grow up to be, what he could do to them (that would wait). 

Their eyes were still shut, but that did not stop them from moving. He watched as they wriggled about, bumping into everything. He smiled, then spoke softly to the mother. Fräulein Asherah?
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
She slept as her children wriggled, but as a body approached her den she felt herself rousing. She blinked into the entrance warily, taking in the scent of the visitor. Though she expected Eshamun or Khalba, and as such did not preempt with a snarl, she found instead Bastian. A paw pulled her children closer to her, even as he spoke. She felt a small bit of guilt for reacting so angrily toward him on the day of her children's birth, though another larger part of her told her she was justified.

She was surprised at the man's boldness, that he would intrude a second time into her den with them being so newly introduced. Her hackles rose on her spine and she shifted and adjusted so that her children were safely pulled to her body. "Bastian." She said this with evident surprise, staring at him with focus and cold eyes. She would take no chances with her children, and while she was normally a glowing and happy thing...she felt vulnerable in the den. 

"I did not expect you to visit again so soon." Her voice was disapproving, but even still she didn't send him directly away. "Step back, if you would." Though it was phrased as a question, she was not asking. If he wanted to speak, he would do so on her terms. "You'll excuse my cautious nature. I am sure you mean no harm, but we are still new friends." The meaning was clear: I don't completely trust you yet. "You are here now though, so I imagine you wanted to discuss something?" Her tone was impatient, obviously put out. She was not so aggressive as she could be, and yet even this small bit of anger and sternness was foreign to her.

165 Posts
Ooc —
Her wiggling, as delightful as it was, was soon put to an end as she was moved close to the warm lump that was the giver of life, and she twisted halfhearted a moment longer before finding herself fitting her maw to a dug and suckling, greedily sating herself and feeling the vibrations that she would learn to be voice as her mother spoke. she found herself not interested in this in the slightest, not quite aware of the other presence as limited as her senses were.
Zee Gut Doktor
62 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She was steely, just as she had been when the pups were first born, and he was not surprised by her reaction. It was common for mothers to be so protective; simply instinct. But he had learned to ignore it, just as he had learned to ignore many other things. Pardon my bold intrusions, Fraülein. I am simply tryink to perform mein duties as Doktor, His eyes flickered to the pup as it wriggled towards its mother, latching onto the dug and quickly stilling. Fascinating. He looked back up at the mother. It is vinter, und I just vant to make sure zhey are alright; at least now, 
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Timeline is a little wonky in my mind, but just to be sure I'm going as this is before Bachir was sacrificed.

She understood what he was here for, but it still displeased her. She nodded, her eyes narrowing on his as he watched Anatha wiggle about. Some mother's even feared the father of their children, though she had been attempting to allow Ar-Khalba as much time as he needed with the children. Bachir's time would be up soon, and just as much as she wanted to enjoy him she knew his father would too. This was something that perhaps bittered her further at Bastian's arrival.

She allowed herself to nod, and though she remained stiff she made an attempt at sounding slightly more welcoming. "Molech shines light upon myself and the children. We are all well and we are making the most of the time we have now." Did he know that Bachir's time was numbered? She doubted he'd been informed just yet. "Time is such a fleeting thing, Doctor. I am soaking in as much of my children as I can, at this stage. They are mine right now, the world has yet to see them, to know them. They exist for my eyes and the eyes of Ar-Khalba and whoever else I allow to see them. It is a precious time. A holy time."

165 Posts
Ooc —
The rumblings were soothing, she decided, and as she suckled, gradually she slowed, until she but held a teat in her maw, completely still. Sleep came to her quickly and easily, and soon she once again slept tucked beside the form of fur and warmth and life. Content, she would not wake for a while longer.