Ravensblood Forest He's somewhere between a hangmans knot and three mouths to feed
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
Since the meeting Isley was unsure what progress had been made towards their alliance with Donnelaith. @Arturo would know the most about it, but, Isley didn't want to strut off towards the healer pack until she knew the details of their cooperation. She wouldn't be responsible for any issues among the wolves and her family. Isley carried a small bundle of herbs in her mouth towards the den of her leader and of Chusi - she was preparing herbs to help boost the immunity of her wolves. 

The midday sun warmed her brilliant coat, plush and puffed as she was. She shook her fur out, the bundles in her mouth. She gave a low chuff when she neared their home, hopefully someone was there. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
With his morning patrol wrapped up Arturo ventured inland, though his heart yearned for his paws to take him away from his precious forest. Arturo had not pried his daughter for information about Lotte, settling for the assumption that she was well (for surely Chusi would have mentioned otherwise). It took much of Arturo's self restraint to keep his feelings at bay around his young daughter though he had slipped once and she had not appeared to have taken note. Likely, her own thoughts preoccupied her too much to notice his shift in demeanor when she had mentioned Lotte that day. From then, Arturo had made it a point not to allow the slip again, at least, not until he was sure of what Lotte and he were to one another and that there was anything to mention to Chusi at all. Chusi had sated his desire to sire more children as he took her under his wing and further adopted her as his daughter as it had became clear to him that he was not siring children this year. Yet, as she grew older and needed him less and less the desire returned with a fierce longing. With the coming spring Teaghlaigh should have the foundation to support young and the Ceannasach found himself thinking about it more and more but now also tied it in with thoughts of Lotte (though he knew better than to get ahead of himself).

Even uncertain, he planned, because that was what the gangster did. Some days, it felt like his mind never stopped.

He swung around to the den he shared with Chusi, gripped in a moment of sorrow as he considered that soon she might want to move into a den of her own, to see if his heir had risen from her royal slumber yet when Isley's familiar form came into view moments after he caught her chuff. “Hello Isley,” The gangster greeted her, his steps slowing to a halt before her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
It was hard to hide among the brilliance of the trees with a pelt like hers. Still, she had not been attempting to sneak - she had been direct in her desire to find Arturo. Like her leader Isley found comfort in planning - even if many plans did not come to fruition she felt compelled to try and plot and plan. It was something she had picked up from her youth, something that had stayed with her. She wondered if Palisader would give her children in the spring. It still also begged the way question if Arturo would grant them permission, but there was a selfish part of her that hoped so. She wanted to carry on her family's ideals and legacy. 

Her tail gave a few wags as she spotted Arturo, allowing the bundle of herbs she'd brought to fall to the ground. "Arturo - I brought these for you and Chusi to eat. It will help bolster your immune systems as winter approaches." The healer got straight to the point, as she usually did, to save time and energy. She wasn't one for small talk really. She was preparing several more bundles, planning to distribute them among the entire family. She would support them as best as she could, and if it helped make winter more gentle on them she was all for it. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
For now, life was calm. It was peaceful even and Teaghlaigh flourished. It was not destined to last long, for tragedy befell tragedy and life was full of tragedy. Perhaps more so than it was of these stolen and so easily shattered moments of content. His gaze followed the bundle of herbs that Isley carried as she laid them down before her paws before his twin ember gaze flickered back to her face where they settled, content to see that she was healthy and appeared to be well. His ears cupped forth, attentive as Isley mentioned that the herbs she’d so neatly bundled were for him and Chusi and that they would bolster their immune systems. Though Arturo was no healer (no, that’d been Riptide’s area of expertise — or rather the poisons had) he knew enough, vaguely, to understand what an immune system was. “Thank you Isley,” Arturo accepted the package with graciousness, wondering if Chusi would eat her share willingly or if it would be like shoving a pill down a cat’s throat: a fight along the way (where occasionally they spit them back out on the floor after you thought you came away the victor).

“Do you have any advice if Chusi is reluctant to eat them?” He couldn’t help but ask, the thought that his daughter might refuse and put up a fight still lingering in his mind. He wasn’t so sure extra measures would be needed for Chusi was old enough to appreciate such things (he fully believed) but Arturo found that it never hurt to have some kind of backup plan just in case. “How are you?” They saw one another often for the Ceannasach was far from a mythical creature to his Family but still he found it good to check in with them all and make sure that they were happy and healthy.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean