Gilded Bay The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Grumbly as he was, he didn't notice the approach of another until the shadow pulled his gave from afar. At first, he thought it was his sibling.... Technically, he was right. Ears cupping forward and stump wiggling across the sand, he called out to who he hoped was his brother.

"Pyro?"

His voice rang out in question as his yellow gaze sought Kendra's form, but then he realized she was much older than her brother and, well, a female, on top of having a black coat compared to the chocolate of his littermate. Ears falling to the sides, his grin fell, but he still chuffed in friendliness -- after all, here, he had nothing to hide. Not to mention she was pretty, odd as she looked edging almost nervously closer. 

"Oh, sorry. You look like my brother. I'm Vassago Lanius-Rochester....?"
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 16, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 17, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 01:14 PM