Emberwood Without the escape from my own fate
5 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
am sorry for average post. Did this on my phone, on the train, on my way home from work. Kek. backdated to sometime mid march for @Merrigan

The hare breathed sharp and shallow, its dark eyes already unfocused and lost on the beauty that Sorrounded it, golds and oranges, browns and whites thrown in by aspen trees and their shed leaves, the pathetic morsel had given itself over to the fate that had befallen it. When moments before the meagre animal had been darting between trunks, Through piles of debris and over fallen logs with Wraith in mad pursuit. It had taken longer to capture the hare then she would openly admit causing the frustration that manifested to bring the animal to its current dilemma. The white beast had managed to snap her jaws around its middle and with a violent shake she had sent the creature flying into a nearly trunk. The dull thud was accompanied  with the audible crack as its spinal cord was severed.

Wraith was breathing heavily, the tiniest taste of copper graced her lips where her teeth had punctured the prey animals soft hide. Now she walked toward her trophy slowly, her whole body moving with an almost snakelike wave, from her nose to her tail; which swang slowly behind her. "You poor thing." She coo'd at the dying meal, the sweet tone in her voice a counter to the irritation she felt and the suffering she was inflicting.

She dropped herself on the makeshift bed of dirt an leaves, paws crossings in front, almost touching her prey. "If you had just behaved, id have killed you quick and wouldnt be so hungry whilst you lingered at deaths gate." Of course she knew it had no idea what she said, and even if it did, it certainty wasnt going to reply in its state of shock. With a pout she watched for a few moments longer as its life slipped away. She had hoped it might have tried crawling away, instead of just sit there waiting for her to snuff its life out. When it was obvious no pitiful escape attempt would be forthcoming she snapped. "Stupid creature, giving up before you're dead." With a single fluid motion she leant forward taking the hares head full in her mouth and crushed down with the sinewy sound of bone on teeth. Perhaps i shouldnt have thrown it into a tree if i wanted a play thing. She had no intentional desire to torture the creature, she didn't hate it. Or particully care, she just didn't like working for her meals
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan watched from afar her eyes alight with interest.Keen ears picked up the words that the woman spoke and she tilted her head curiously, wondering why the dame thought a piece of prey would ever not flee from a predator. She chuffed softly to announce her presence at last and moved forward "Prey rarely has a fight instinct. They have a flee instinct, but once their fleeing is cut short they admit defeat." she said casually. She eyes the rabbit carcass for a brief second before turning her eyes back to the woman before her.

She had no clue what to say further than that so she simply sat there, a safe distance away from the stranger she decided to speak to and stared with her vivid green eyes.
Warrior(3/5)

5 Posts
Ooc —
so, wraiths turning into a much more sadistic creature then I anticipated,
Releasing her now dead quarry, the alabaster girl took a moment to enjoy her victory, the life being snuffed from her morsel having its blood coating the white girls mouth and tongue with the familiar taste. For a moment longer she quietly complained about its eagerness to give up. When she finally realeased the carcass from her grip she was woken from her internal revelry by the voice of another cutting through the woods.

Her usually calm demeanour broke slightly, a flicker of her ears was accompanied by the bristling of fur as she was caught off guard. Lifting her gaze she turned copper eyes on the intruder, a slow appraisal was made of the female. From the mottled appearance of her browns, whites and greys, Wraith was caught for a moment admiring the green eyes that watched her. With the same sweet voice she called to the rabbit with, she spoke. "Of course, I was at least hoping it would have tried to crawl away." She turned back to the dead thing before her, a slight half smile spreading across her bloodied muzzle. "It might have been fun to eat its legs whilst it tried to escape." A small shrug followed as she bit down on her meals back legs before the newcomer could respond.
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan quirked an eyebrow as the woman before her spoke, and she snorted "With a broken back I wouldn't be able to crawl either. Nor would i wish to live" she responded choosing to ignore the comment about eating the rabbit's hind legs while it tried to escape. That was quite a brutal thing to do, and Merrigan found herself impressed in a sickened and somewhat shocked way. Shifting her weight she sat down on the ground "If you want a fight try to take down a deer by yourself. I guaruntee the beast will put up a fight. Aye it will, but watch out for the hooves" she said with a slight smirk.

"Or if you wish for something different, Im sure there are wolves around who would spar. I myself have ran into a few here and there" she suggested casually.
Warrior(3/5)