Thunder Dome At my high school, it felt more to me
33 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Any residues there could have ever been of the sea in Vixen's coat were long gone, and despite the new life she'd found within Duskvale, Vixen couldn't help but feel the ties to the group to be too tight for her. She was used to the great blue, the pillaging and raving, the conquering and savaging, the blood and the salt in her fur, and none of those things would she find behind the skirts of her new firsts. They were fierce, sure, but they lacked that something that made Vixen's insides tingle with adrenaline.

Her heart left the vale one day, deciding that her life would never be complete among the wolves of Duskvale. She'd been clear with both @Saena and @Warbone about her intentions, having built too much respect for them in the short time they'd shared to leave without notice. But despite the angst she'd felt before coming clean, Vixen felt nothing when the moment to abandon her post came. With one last glance at the vale and a silent farewell the mariner set foot to the sea.

However, a storm like none she'd witnessed in the Teekon Wilds slowed down her advance. It was not the rain that froze her bones, but the wind and the looming darkness that grew upon her which clouded her recently-acquired sight of the ocean and made movement almost painful. There was still a long way to the sea, and under her conditions Vixen wouldn't make it before the real tempest hit. A cavern served as her shelter, into which she rushed as soon as she came across. She shook her pelt, cursing the clouds and the sky before submerging herself even deeper. But the scent of a resident brought her to a stop, and like a gargoyle Vixen scanned her dark surroundings with hair on end. She believed to have identified the scent to be ulven, but the moist air could often play tricks on wolves. "Come out already," she urged after a moment of careful silence, "I'm nah scared o' ye" she added, casting a frail veil of breath before her.

I hope it's ok to assume that Vixen told Saena and Warbone she was leaving
Messages In This Thread
At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - December 12, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Vixen - December 12, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - December 12, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Vixen - December 25, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Vixen - January 29, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - January 01, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Gwen - January 22, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Bane - January 29, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - February 11, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Athanasius - February 12, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Gwen - February 12, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Bane - February 18, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - February 24, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Athanasius - February 25, 2017, 12:17 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Gwen - February 25, 2017, 05:31 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Bane - March 18, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - March 26, 2017, 12:19 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Bane - April 01, 2017, 11:56 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Gwen - April 01, 2017, 01:49 PM