Broken Antler Fen Collateral Beauty
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Odie was ready, or at least she thought she was.  So she made her way towards the border, electricity zipping through her with both nervousness and excitement.  Then she raised her voice to the sky and howled for @Sebastian and @Pearl so she could notify them both of why she was leaving.  To visit the graves of her parents and secretly, even though all it was just a childish naive fantasy, she wanted to make Steady feel pain like she felt he had delivered to her.

As she waited she wondered what it would be like going back to Silvertip, reliving old memories and creating new ones.  Originally she had never in a million years dreamed of going back to the mountain... but know she felt like she had too, needed to.  If only to find some peace with her losses
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
When Sebastian heard the howl he wasn't too far off. The male changed direction into that of the howl and approached it. He knew the caller was Odette. He had a dreaded feeling that she was leaving for Silvertip. He hoped that she would return safely. Sebastian promised he would let her do this on her own.

He greeted her with a chuff and a lick over her muzzle. "So I assume you are leaving?," he asked the girl. The male sat down, his attention focussed on her. He would miss having her around, but he knew that she would return. He kept repeating into his mind that they wouldn't lose her.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
At the sight of her Father a nervous energy fluttered through her and once he had reached her, asking her about her leaving for Silvertip.  "Y-yes, I'm ready to head out to go to Silvertip."  Her eyes flicked anxiously down at her paws before glancing back up at her Father 

"Thank you for letting me do this by myself... it really means a lot to me," and it did.  She felt like her trust had rebuilt itself at this opportunity and she was grateful for that.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian figured she was and nodded. "Don't be nervous. Enjoy it," he encouraged her and gave a nudge on her cheek. Sebastian smiled. "No need to thank me. This will be good for you I think," he offered.

The male thought about her trip and he wondered if she knew how to get there. "Do you know your way? Maybe take a meal from the caches so you don't have to tire yourself hunting. Though then again you could away fish," he babbled indicating that he found it a bit exciting too to have her head out on her own.

"Whatever happens this is your home, always. Your mother and I love you very much. Your siblings too," he added.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She listened to her Father's words thoughtfully, grateful that he had reminded her to pick up a meal from a cache.  She leaned forward to nuzzle her Father, her anxiety slowly disapearing at the comfort of his presence.  "Don't worry Dad, I'll be safe.  I love you, Mom and my siblings too, very much."  She told him with a small reasurring smile, that was also used to help reasure herself that everything would be okay once she set out on her own.

"Also Dad I think I will need some... er directions.  It's just been so long, so I don't really remember exactly how to get to Silvertip.  Do you think you could just give me at least a general direction to head out?  Ir would really help me out a ton."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was glad to hear those words. It made him hopeful that their relationship could grow from what happened before. He didn't want her to grow separated from him, he wished that she would stay with them. Now he had less doubt that would even happen. The male smiled at her with a warm smile.

Of course, I figured you might," he spoke to her. "I went to Lake Rodney, followed it upstream and crossed the river there, then past the forest of bramble point, a big glen is next, follow it once you are past the pack that lives there and reach the hot springs. You can cross those and if you do you are at Silvertip," Sebastian explained her. She had quite a trip before her but he was pretty sure she could do it.

"Oh and i wouldn't mind you making friends and taking them home to Broken Antler. We could use members," he spoke, perhaps he would like being an ambassador for Broken Antler.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She was grateful for the directions which would surely help her a ton and she made sure to repeat those territory names a few times in her head as if to help her commit them to memory.  She would also make sure to give herself a mental reminder to bring back anyone that she thought would suit the qualities that Broken Antler Fen needed.

"Thank you for the directions Dad... and I'll make sure to bring back anyone if I see anyone worth it."  For a long moment she paused, "I really should get going Dad..." her eyes feel to the ground, "I'm gonna miss this place while I'm gone."  She mumured quietly.  Her gaze flicked back up.  "So I guess I'll see you in a little while," she told him, giving a forced happy smile.  While she was excited to go, she was more than sure to miss the fen and her family, no matter though she knew this was a trip she needed... and so she would take it while she could.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled. He was glad that he could be of help to her. Hopefully she would make it safely to Silvertip. "Of course. Travel safely," he wished her with a warm voice. He stepped forward and licked her cheek. "Don't forget to have fun,"he smiled and stepped back to let her go.

It was tough on the dad, but he knew that it would be good for her. He also believed in her that she could do this. He sat down, ready to watch her go. He would be there again for when she returned. Hopefully she wouldn't run into something bad and give her more bad memories.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
It was time for her to go.

She watched her Dad, studying him for a few moments longer... just in case.  Then she started to turn and walk away when suddenly she froze and ran back to her Father.  "Don't forget to tell Pearl I said goodbye and that I love her."  Then she leaned forward to nuzzle her Father, before finally turning once more this time to leave.

Then she began to walk away, away from her Mother, away from her Father, Away from Mato, Nova, Ivy and Benjamin, away from her pack, away from her home.  As she walked further away she found herself already beginning to feel homesick for the place that she had learned to call home... but this was a journey that she had come to know that she had to make.