King Elk Forest This sucks [m]
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sorry for the short post!
@Onai

More and more wandering, a voice in the back of her head kept whispering she was going the wrong way, that there was no use, she'd never find Charley. Though, she persevered. It was slowly turning obsessive, but she had him in her life...well, forever. It always seemed she was the most independent of the two, but she was proven wrong. Her paws stung, her nose was numb, winter sucks. By far the worst time of year, all she wanted was some warmth--anything. She'd snuggle a bear if it meant getting out of this freezing weather. 

Emory pawed at the snow, finding nothing else better to do. She longed to see someone out and about, though it was unlikely. Everyone was entering packs and warming up, while she stood out her alone and cold. Pathetic. She'd never admit it outloud how she though how absolutely pathetic she was the past few months of trekking aimlessly.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai trotted further and further south of the glade. Might as well get some last minute tourism done before he walked back to where he came from essentially. This trip was starting to feel pointless. He didn't know what he'd expected differently from Aspen but for some reason he was pissed of or disappointed he wasn't allowed to be a part of her life. Perhaps it was the fact she had children. Part of him wished to raise them into little warriors like himself. Perhaps he would return someday and do it in secret. Who knows what time would bring. 

He had reached a forest which alooked him to blend a bit better than he'd been able to in the open air. Reflecting back to the white wolf he had called out for not camoflaguing and here he was doing the exact same. Perhaps each wolf had their own unique strengths. That was something he was beginning to realize. 

After trailing for a bit more he caught sight of another wolf to which caught his attention.  Something seemed to be bothering the girl though Onai must have gotten soft because for a brief moment he considered helping her. Though, he supposed if he was going to join a pack that would be something to get used to. Helping/Working with others. 

The large male strode closer and let out a chuff to get her attention. Time to try on a little of his wolf charm perhaps.
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Upon hearing a wolf, Emory instantly modified her posture to look as femininely pleasing as possible. Her chest stood out, along with her hips--looking as tempting as possible before even seeing the stranger. It didn't matter what they looked like, nor their gender. She'd dabbled in it all, and it had become instinct to be as alluring as she could in the presence of another. 

Her eyes were glazed over with the facade of lust, she stared up at the new wolf, admiring his jet coat, defying that of the freezing winter. Anything that seemed slighty rebellious agaisnt the icey season she would instantly take a liking to. Her eyes scanned across his brawny figure, and stopped once spotting his piercing sapphire orbs, for a moment she seemed to be mesmerized by them, for a single second the tables turned from her usual position.

"Hello, there." Words seemed to pour out of mouth like honey, soft and warm, though it was only a ploy. The true Emory wasn't much like this, though only two others had chipped past her usual self. She gave a sultry smile, flicking her tail similar to a cat. What was she to con him for? She wasn't sure yet, perhaps someone to lay with for the night since she hadn't felt much other than cold.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai watched as the female turned to greet him changing her posture into one that was rather flirty. He stared at her his mind processing the various signals she was giving off but trying ever so hard not to let it get to him. At this point he couldn't be sure where things stood with him and Jilaiya but he wasn't prepared to screw that up.

Surely having a back up plan or flirting couldn't do him any harm though right? He offered a softer smile though still well worn and not as soft as it could be. He dipped his head in greeting but his eyes remained on her. "Well hello there gorgeous," he chirped half meaning it and half not. Yes this wolf was in fact gorgeous but that's as far as the statement went. There was no true meaning behind it as there was when he called Jilaiya princess. 

"What brings you to this neck of the woods?" He mused as he glanced around to the trees that surrounded him and the thin layer of snow that was beginning to gather over the wilds. He must get back to Warbone and the others soon, though at this point he needn't know whether that was going to happen or whether he may spend the winter....elsewhere.

"Onai," he stated."Neighbourhood asshole at your service," he said with a chuckle. Though pointing out the fact he was an asshole may turn to backfire in the future he didn't care.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory allowed an imitation of a giggle to escape her mouth as she eyed the jet wolf with lustful eyes. Her gait was alluring as she stepped closer to him. "Why would you give yourself such a harsh name?" She questioned, finally a distraction from her brother.

His compliment instantly gave Onai a good rep, as they were likely the only way to gain her liking unless a friendship was established years ago. The agouti wolfess wasn't searching for a friend, only a good time. "Just wonderin', around..." Her muzzle presented a wry smirk, "you?" 

She puased directly in front of him, hoping to later on get merely inches away. "Emory Pryor, loveliest wolf you'll ever meet." She imitated his introduction, and although it truly was a lie in her mind, she said it with the upmost confidence.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai met Emory's lustful gaze but briefly averted his eyes. There was part of him that loved all the attention this wolf was giving him but for once in his entire life. Something...no someone was stopping him from feeding too much into it. Though as she moved closer to him and spoke asking why he called himself such a thing. "Well, that seems to be how most wolves find me. My sister, and almost everyone I've met here. With the exception of a few..." he spoke with a casual roll of his shoulder and a smile curled on his lip. Still trying to hide the..."darker" but totally normal side of him that came out around....certain girls much like the one infront of him.  He was breaking slowly..

"But..if you do not believe it true..." he spoke pausing for a moment. "Then call me whatever you want," he mused in an almost flirtatious tone. A rather sliy one at that. His smile growing. It couldn't hurt...right?

The female wolf introduced herself as Emory adding the loveliest wolf he would ever meet to which he let out a soft chuckle. "Is that so," he mused watching her as she moved. Eyeing her almost like a predator would prey. 

"Just wanderin around," he stated repeating the exact words she did just seconds ago and he too moved to take a step closer to the female. The same sly smile resting on his maw. Mischevious as he was. He wanted to see where this went.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She pouted for a moment, as he continued on about who held a sense of distain toward him, before brightening her eyes and shaking her head in disbelief, as if it was impossible to think of the stranger in such a way. "Who might be that few?" 

Emory adored attention, and this mysterious shadow was giving her just that. He challenged her, which she quickly took to her own advantage. "Anything I want?" She asked, tilting her head to the side curiously. "How about..." she faked for a moment that she was in deep thought, looking up at the sky as if it held the answer she was looking for, "handsome." The word poured from her mouth like honey, and she placed her gaze upon him again. 

When he closed more of the space between them, she imitated him and took one step closer as well, keeping her eyes directly on his own piercing orbs. "Why don't you call me whatever you want? Perhaps prove my opinion of you wrong?" She too, wanted to challenge him, maybe he would take her off guard and call her shameful or ugly, but after claiming herself the loveliest wolf he'd ever meet, he hadn't objected, so she had a slight feeling he wouldn't.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai watched as she continued to disgaree with the fact that he was an asshole. "Well apparently you," he said with a chuckle. "Also Warbone, a wolf that lives up in the mountains with his pack, and well...a girl I met named Jilaiya," he stated with a half roll of his shoulders. He saw no reason to lie to this female but he was aware the mention of another girl might spark jealousy in a woman such as herself and could potentially ruin whatever might happen here. Wait...that would be a good thing right? He grew frustrated in his mind because he both wanted and didn't want this and he couldn't make up his mind which one was winning.

His ears twitched as Emory picked up the challenge and accepted it. "Yes anything you want," he mused. He watched her as she appeared to think about it looking to the sky. Then she called him handsome the word rolling off her tongue in such a way that it brought his mind back from Jilaiya to the hear and now. It no longer mattered what Jilaiya would say. Who said she had to know. "Mm, that works," he said with a soft chuckle meeting her gaze.

Onai took yet another step towards her bringing them less than a foot apart still focusing his eyes on hers and her features. He dared to get much closer but if the female allowed he would. She played his own challenge back onto him as she spoke stating that he call her whatever he would like. "Hmm," he mused. "Gorgeous," he stated before adding "or maybe even sexy,"  the words rolling of his tongue in the same manner that hers had. They were playing games and he had to admit she was pretty darn good at it.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The mention of another girl was a little unnerving, but that wouldn't stop her. She'd tampered with multiple taken men, it wasn't an issue at all. She lifted an imaginary eyebrow in curiosity, "Who is this Jilaiya to you?" She questioned, flicking her tail back and forth, similar to a feline. It didn't seem this girl was keeping him from this rendezvous, and so she didn't allow herself to dwell too much on her. 

She giggled upon hearing his amused chuckle, he seemed pleased, which made her pleased. Emory was chipping past whatever wall there might have been between the two, and created a pathway for whatever was coming next. 

They were a lot closer than when they started, a better sign of her getting what she wanted. Then, her favorite things in the world were uttered from his mouth, compliments. It was always refreshing to receive praise for her appearance that she toiled over to keep perfect. "You really know how to make a girl feel special." She cooed, batting her eyelashes up at him.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
As Onai thought the fae did question of Jilaiya. "She is just a friend though I can not be sure it will always be that way," he spoke. "Right now though, it does not matter, I am taken by none and so no wrong can be done," he finished with a hidden mischevious smile. He couldn't guarentee his loyalty in situations of temptation such as the one before him even if his heart was taken by another. Though he would like to think himself loyal.

Emory cooed that he knew how to make a girl feel special after the compliments he uttered to her challenge. "And I am just getting started," he mused a sly grin resting on his maw as he moved himself closer to her but walking a circle around her body taking in her scent as he moved. She truly was gorgeous in every way and temptation was getting to him. As he returned to standing mere inches from her face he nudged his head against her cheek as he passed.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory felt a sense of relief as he concluded the girl he'd mention was only a friend, but even if otherwise she would still take advantage of this situation. "Good, but it's not like a littlw wrong is always a bad thing." She whispered, her voice soft and quiet. Yes, it occasionally bothered her when there was another woman, knowing they didn't hold just herself on their mind, but it also gave her confidence, since it meant they would betray their love, just for her.

When he circled her, her eyes trailed along until he ended up where he began. His touch sent a warmth through her cheek. She began to turn slightly, her side now facing him. "Now, how much longer do I have to wait?" Emory questioned, her eyes now full of nothing but desire.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai shrugged as Emory spoke saying it was good that Jilaiya was just a friend but a little bad wasn't always a a bad thing. "It depends who you talk to," he mused.

He watched as he moved her side towards him asking how much longer she would have to wait. He shook his head playfully. "No time at all your highness," he said jokingly with a bow before climbing up onto her and positioning himself right making contact with her entrance and pushing his way in. He gave into his hormones and his body and took what he wanted without a second thought.

Feel like this should be marked as mature XD
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Agreed! heh

Her wry grin grew. This is exactly what she came for, and it was working out so well. Onai was quick to it, which she was thankful for, since all the talking was foreplay enough, right? Her heart beat raced, her body was flourished with hormones, creating a complete state of euphoria. The feeling was one she'd expirienced before, one she found comfort in. She wondered, though, how it would feel if she held a love for the wolf involved...probably not much different. 

A few whines of joy escaped her lips, and she felt her body relax the farther along it became. Beautiful ecstasy. 
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai's mind was overtaken by the flurry of hormones that now controlled his every move. He moved himself in and out  and couldn't help the sly smile that crawled onto his maw as he became aware of what he was doing and what effect it was having on her. 

He felt the feeling deep inside him getting stronger and stronger as he moved and listening to her whines and crys in pleasure made it that much better. She was like a drug and he was hooked on it right now. He knew the feeling would soon fade from them both. But right now. This moment was perfect. 

He gave one last push and it carried him right over the edge and he let out a whine of his own. He couldn't wipe the stupid grin off his face. He was tired but he didn't want to crush the girl with dead weight, knowing that he could not pull himself free of her yet, so he tried to shift off her and stand somewhat comfortably on the ground. "Worth the wait?" he questioned with a deep chuckle rumbling in his chest.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory, despite all the energy she had just lost, managed to make it seem as if she held all the energy in the world. She prompty laid down, crossing one foreleg over the other and rested her head on them. She was pleased with the strangers work, and felt all her muscles loosen as she relaxed. She let out a satisfied sigh and smirked at his remark. "I'd say so." She exclaimed, her voice content and happy. 

She closed her eyes for a moment, before opening one to look at him once again. "Are you off to gain the love of that Jilaiya chick now?" She questioned, cocking her head to the side with a curiousness in her eyes.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai's grin widened as she stated that yeah it had been worth the wait. "Glad I could be of service to you your highness," he joked tail twitching casually as he too lowered himself to the ground. Emory then procceded to question as to whether or not Onai would run off to gain the love of the Jilaiya girl. 

"I don't know where I'm going, I had a pack I was going to join but I'm not sure I will anymore. I will probably end up like you say searching out Jilaiya and seeing if she wants to travel together for a while. Maybe find a pack that suits us both or just live the loner life," he spoke with a shrug of his shoulders. 

"I'll take what comes to me at this point. Would love to have been able to make amends with a few people I know here...one in particular..but it seems that it won't happen," he said with a roll of his shoulders. "So I'll probably either continue being the asshole that I am or end up soft because of Jilaiya," he stated with a soft chuckle.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory stretched her legs for a moment before responding. Her tail flicked side to side, her eyes still filled with attraction for the wolf, as it did most that she met. She enjoyed his form of titlement, she would love to be of such a high royalty, and took this moment as though she truly was a Queen. She truly felt like one. 

"I'm sure you'll be keeping this from her," One of her ears lifted, awaiting his answer, a mischevious smirk on her muzzle, glancing over at him. She loved poking fun at her suiters, even if she paticularly liked them.

"Well, supposed asshole, I'll say I wouldn't be disappointed if we happen to stumble upon each other again, perhaps tell me if you joined a pack or not." She shrugged, closing her eyes once again.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai shrugged casually at Emory's question of whether or not Jilaiya would know of what happened here. "Probably. Though nothing between her and I is set in stone, so, even if I did tell her. She couldn't be mad," he spoke with a relaxed smile on his maw.

"I can't say I disagree with that statement. What about you miss Emory, what are you going to do," he tilted his head curiously. Seeing if she had any significant plans or if he would see her just roaming the lands again.

This girl intrigued him just as much as Jilaiya, and yet he knew more of Jilaiya than of this girl. Something just told him the two of them weren't too much different either. In respects to his past more than to his current state. "Do you...have a secret guy hidden off somewhere? Or are you just the kind of girl that takes what she wants when she wants it and only then," he spoke. He couldn't resist asking.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
For some reason his statement pleased her, the simple idea that not all was set in stone was a pleasant thought, for a reason she couldn't comprehend. It was strange, as of anything when a wolf was committed it made the idea of seducing them all the more enjoyable, but she was glad he was free to do (literally) whatever or whoever he wished. 

Miss Emory, she disliked the idea of being debunked from a royal position, to a mistress. "I thought I was your highness?" She joked, cocking her head to the side, and blinking. His question was also something she preferred wasn't said, she had built a hard shell around herself, and wasn't ready to tear it down for anyone quite yet, no matter how much she liked him. "I prefer to roam about." Was all she said, not wanting to pour out her entire journey of finding her brother Charley. 

A second question, one far easier to answer in her opinion, and it even made her giggle. She rolled over onto her side for a moment, looking at him with neverending lust filled eyes. "You just love questions all of a sudden." She pointed out, grinning somewhat. "I do what I please, a secret man would slow me down." It was true, to some extent. Emory would never search for true love, as it was far too terrifying to think to exist, or the idea of falling for someone and getting crushed just like her father. Although, a man was something her heart ached for, whether she know it or not.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai chuckled at Emory's dissapointment in being downgraded. "Oh so you liked that hmm? Okay I'll stick with your highness," he stated with a sheepish grin. Onai knew wolves could be secretive so the fact that she did not share any significant means to her travel he didn't let it get to him. "Alright," he mused.

Onai watched as she rolled over laughing at his question and still gazing at him with the same eyes she had when she got here. "You just love questions all of a sudden," she spoke. "Mhm, fuck first ask questions later," he said with a laugh. Not just a chuckle but a deeper more hearty laugh. He wasn't one to swear most of the time, but he couldn't think of a better word. 

She explained she did what she pleased a secret man would slow her down. "I like it, a girl who knows what's up," he mused with his standard smug grin on his maw. "Soo your highness," he mused with a bow glancing at her with his piercing blue eyes. "Got anymore questions for me?" he asked twisting his head so hers was the right way up.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He repeated the word creating a sense of justification, she was glad to once again be a Queen. Relief washed over her as he hadn't asked her to elaborate on her whereabouts, it was a question too often asked, and too often deflected. She knew it was only normal conversation though, and didn't put it against him for asking. 

Another quiet laugh escaped her lips, but it was real, and for a moment she was confused. A real laugh was foreign to her now, after the months of being alone, only one person ever made her laugh before getting lost, and that was her brother, which only made her grow somewhat scared of Onai. His laugh allowed her to relax somewhat though, seeing his was real as well. "Just the usual."

His approval was a nice thing to have, and she enjoyed it. The silhouette once again called her by the now established nickname, and it forced a small smile against her maw. Her ear lifted for a moment at his suggestion. "Do you want me to ask questions? She asked, as their eyes met to his adjustment, which forced her grin to grow even more. "How often do you just go around banging pretty girls?"
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai smiled truly smiled not his stupid smug grin. He had managed to make her laugh. Which was a significant improvement from her cuhckles, little did he know that was not something  "Besides, somebody was getting grouchy with all the talking," he mused swatting her playfully.

He watched he smile as he adressed her by the same title and then she seemed puzzled by his request. "Only if you have any," he said with a friendly smile. "It's only fair since I've asked so many," he added. 

Her question somewhat surprised him but at the same time it didn't. "I don't," he said with a chuckle. "I've only ever been with one other girl. She was no where near as pretty as yourself though. It was back when I was young and naive," he stated with a chuckle.

"My pack was 5 or 6 males after my parents died, and we were known for causing trouble, didn't have the time for girls. Not to mention most of the fathers liked to keep them very VERY far away from us. Which I can't say bothered me," he stated. 

"Anything else your highness," he spoke adding the title honestly just for the heck of it. Besides it had a nice ring to it.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She truly enjoyed her time with the not-so-much-anymore stranger. Yes, she had gotten what she came for, but she stayed, and she talked. Which wasn't the usual rendezvous between her and whoever she felt like seducing. She'd often just leave mysteriously, but she laid there on the ground, staring at his blaring sapphire eyes, and not leaving. 

She swatted back with one law for a moment. "What? I had needs that had to be tended to." She looked at him through lowered lashes. "Needs that were tended to quite well, I have to say." Emory complimented. 

She was somewhat proud to be his second, especially since it was far more mature than his last time. His downplay of his first time made her even more prideful in the fact he chose her, and as he continued to compliment her she felt her heart beat race. "No one is, but is that the only reason you chose me?" Yes would've been a good enough answer, to have the idea of her being beautiful supported was all she really needed. 

"It would bother the hell out of me, and only make me want them more." She admitted, her tail began to flick back and forth again, she had began opening up in some way, even though it was only sexual.

"Why are you still talking to me?" She asked, of course she loved the attention and spending this time with him, but was confused on why he hadn't just gone up and left. "I thought you were an asshole."
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai watched as she swatted him back explaining she had needs but complimenting him in the next breathe. "My pleasure," he mused. Emory then went on to responding to her compliment stating that no one was but asking if that was the only reason he had chosen her. "No, it's not. Something about you I find intriguing. Caught my attention right from the bat. I wanted to know more, to see more. That's also why I chose you," he spoke the words honestly.

"You stand out from most girls I've met and not just because you're good looking," he stated with a chuckle. "Like a book I want to keep reading but can't because the pages are stuck together. You have walls I know that you do, but you make me wonder what it would take to break them," he said with a casual roll of his shoulders. Nothing else mattered to him right now. For some reason this girl had come from nowhere and now he was questioning everything. Again.

Emory commented on the lack of bother he had when fathers kept there girls far away from him. Stating that would only make her want them more. "They didn't fight their fathers, I'm not going to be with someone if they don't want to be with me," he stated rather bluntly. "It takes two to tango," he added with a chuckle. Though that phrase was not commonly used with relationships but more with arguements he saw it fit in this case.

She then asked why he was still talking to her. Stating he was supposed to be an asshole. "Like I said before, you intrigue me. So I'm still here. I could ask the same to you, if you do this sort of thing alot. Why are you still here," he questioned as he turned the question back on her.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She was taken off guard, she would have been completely satisfied if he just said her looks was all it took, but he went above and beyond in his explanation, and of course a male rambling on about how wonderful of intriguing she was, wasn't uncommon, but this was a new form of that. Something real, and logical, instead of someone just in the hazy state of just getting laid. Onai held a sense of seriousness.

He then continued even more in depth, and described her rather perfectly–and that terrified the hell out of her. But also gave a sense of adrenaline that she thrived for in life. Her eyes didn't shift from him, taking every word in best she could. 

Emory shrugged in half agreement with his next statement concerning the father's and their daughters. "I'm sure plenty would have loved you to jump onto them if their fathers weren't so protective." She exclaimed, not exactly meaning it to be a compliment, but ending up being one. "Sure it takes two to tango, but all they need to one to spark it." In the earlier situation, she wasn't sure who sparked their "tango" but it was her who offered first, so she assumed it to be herself. 

He repeated what he said before, giving her the same feeling, but it all ceased when he returned the question. Why was she still here? She really had no idea. "Why not?" That was the best she could come up with at the moment. "Why leave when I'm being showered with compliments?"