Bramblepoint Ramblefoot
5 Posts
Ooc — Linden
All Welcome 
She thought she would have run into more packs by now, but the world was evidently much bigger and her brethren much more spread than she had once believed. Linden was growing both lonely and bored. She wondered if she had made a mistake in leaving home. It was true that the female would never amount to much there, but at least it was security and stability. Linden struggled to remember why she had even left there in the first place. She was hardly ambitious, and the life of a ramblefoot did not suit her. Linden wished desperately to find someone that would allow her to prove her hard-working nature and worthiness of a place in their hierarchy. She had gotten turned around and didn't think she'd even be able to find her way back home at this rate.

As she moved through the freshly fallen snow, which covered the blackberry bushes and made the world look something like a cloud, the she-wolf stepped on a laden and buried branch. Linden yelped with surprise and hurt, for a thorn had lodged itself in her paw pad. She sat and worked at it with her teeth and tongue, silently admonishing herself.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy was out traipsing through the snow giddily when she realized she'd left the Fen behind her -- she wasn't too far, but as she entered the cover of trees and a thinner layer of snow, her canter slowed and she was able to pick up the scent of another. It wasn't the warrior that pushed her forward but the playfulness of a young girl in the snow looking for a playmate.

As the pale woman came into view, she witnessed her stepping on a concealed branch to yelp and sit back. Flaring her nostrils to take in the scent of the other, smiling softly and waving her tail in friendliness. 

"You okay?"
5 Posts
Ooc — Linden
The thorn hadn't buried itself very deep into her paw after all. It took only a few moments for it to come loose after careful ministrations of her teeth, but she continued to lick the sore spot once it had been removed. It was the only way she knew how to treat a wound, to lick it and wait out its healing. It wasn't until the other spoke that Linden noticed her, and she lifted her head to properly face the pretty she-wolf. "I'll be fine," she told the other with a reassuring grin, then moved back to her feet, "I should've known better than to step without looking in this weather."

"I'm Linden," she continued after a beat. "It's good to meet you. I was starting to think I was all alone out here."