Raven's Watch Solstice Berry and griffon named Peaseblossom
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Private 
@Talewi 

Waking up with a sore throat one morning had definitely not been Birk's plan. He had suffered from mild respiratory problems associated with cold weather before, they had never been pleasant, but he had recovered quickly all the same. This time, however, it was quite a nasty one. Not only did he cough, but his eyes were watering and there was a sticky yellowish-green goo coming from his nostrils. And the sneezing - good God!

"Achoo..." he let out a mighty sneeze right after he had taken a drink from the nearby source of water. He sat down and rubbed the bridge of his nose with one of his forepaws, snorted few times and shook his head. "I hate this..." the white wolf said to himself. "Really..."
29 Posts
Ooc —
She had no plans to leave the Keep in any way, but after so long wandering could hardly think to keep her paws inside the borders as often as she felt she ought to. The winter wonderland that was now was beautiful, and the snow covered rock and coniferous trees were beautiful. The morning was a silent one, interrupted only once by a flock of Juncos as they flitted through the branches of nearby trees, only to move on fairly quickly. 

The he silence was disturbed again a time later by a sneeze decidedly nearby. Intrigued, she altered her course a fraction, coming upon the other a moment later. "Hey" she called out in amiable greeting, stance relaxed and a smile playing at her muzzle.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Apparently his nasal passages were a reservoir for snot, because now that he was holding his muzzle downwards, it was beginning to roll down and out in the world in an almost unstoppable, sticky stream. "Urgh..." Birk groaned, shaking his head and thus ridding himself from some of it. 

And just when the timing could never be better, someone came and greeted him. Even worse - the voice belonged to a female. While he would not have minded to show off his disgusting state to another one of his sex, he did not want to be seen in his current state by a lady. Therefore... "I am an ugly snot-monster - go away..." he said without turning to face her.

It was probably the first and the only time, when Birk actually walked away from a company of a nice girl. He felt too bad and irritated to be with anyone at this point during illness.