Sequoia Coast Moonlight Crescent's moose friend Doop
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Private 
@Knew 

It was a fine clear day, when Birk finally left Sunspire Mountains area and decided to head to the coastline. He reasoned that he had met all of the interesting people he could at that spot and it was only a rational choice to relocate. Plus - the last time he had been there, he had had the opportunity to do some fruitful scavenging. And he was craving for the salty taste of the rotting sea-food again. 

The cold that had plagued him for the past few days had receded from time being and, while he walked along the sandy beach he would cough occasionally, but no more than that. "Oooohhh!" he exclaimed, when he smelled remnants of a fish in the middle of a sea-weed tangle. He pounced at it with zeal, grabbed it and brought it further away from the water. There once he had put it down, he began to work his way through the leaves of the sea-plant in order to recover the sweet prize that was hiding inside.
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The tramp wandered along the coast line, taking in all the new sights and smells. He'd never been close to the salty sea, and to finally see it was remarkable. Though the strange feeling of the sand agaisnt his paws was difficult to get use to, it was otherwise a rather pleasant experience. 

He had a new sort of meaning to life after meeting Gwen, but that wouldn't change him very much. Knew was still a starving wolf in the middle of winter, looking to charm his way into a meal. It was difficult to decipher any scent with the salt covered wind blowing in his face, forcing all his senses to just think, well...salt. It wasn't until spotting another ivory pelted brute in the distance did he actually catch a whiff of them. Perfect. Though, the closer he became the odder the stranger seemed, as he pawed at seaweed.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
"There you are, precious!" Birk said lovingly, when he recovered the sweet rotting remains of the fish. He regarded them with a tender look only to attack them viciously a second later. And without caring to chew the food much, he had gobbled down every last bit by the end of the second three.

Only then did he notice that he had a company in a form of avid watcher and maybe a fan too. Therefore Birk turned around to face the man fully, smiled at him and said: "Well, what are you looking at, chum?"
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sorry for the wait!

"A white fellow pawing at a plant, bud." He smiled slightly at the sudden conversation between the two. Knew loved talking, he could talk all day and night. Knew tiltrf hid head to the side in curiosity, wondering the strangers motive to play with a plant. Maybe he was crazy, which was even more interesting.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, wondering what his reponse would be, because it was rather obvious what he was looking at, him.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
"At your god-damn handsome face," Birk winked at the man and grinned. To make things a little more uncomfortable he let his gaze linger at the other's face and body longer, as if he was admiring the look. Then he sighed and turned away. 

"So are you single, I mean, alone or travel with a group?" as he said this, he craned his neck to see, if there was any other wolf hiding somewhere behind this guy, then turned back to him.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew let out a amused chuckle at his remark, and wagged his tail slightly. "Kind of ya to say, buddy." Nicknames weren't an uncommon thing to leave the dog's mouth, and although bud was a usual one, the full form of the word was used more sparingly to those deamed worthy. Which the pale wolf just did. 

"All by myself." He exclaimed, though he briefly thought of Gwen and his attempt to lure her out of The Keep, though failed to do so until the Spring.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Alright..." Birk nodded, regarding the stranger with yet another approving glance and finding that he liked this guy. Like... in a way he had never ever liked or looked at guys before. Boy, did nature have ways to play with the people... but Birk reasoned that having a conversation with a handsome guy was just as good as talking to a beautiful girl. And since him being of the same sex, it was quite possible that in a months time, should he happen to retell the tale of meeting him, he would even remember his name. 

Which was... "My name is Birk from the Ice giant clans," he introduced himself. "Who may be you, lonely fellow?" he added with a charming grin.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Birk's charming grin was returned with an equally likeable smile. "I'm Knew, king of whatever I choose." It had yet to set in that the rouge was no longer of royalty, no longer the sun of an alpha, and no longer held any sense of power. He was delusional, but only in attempt to keep him from growing even more insane, his only coping mechanism. 

"What're the Ice giant clans?" Knew questioned, tilted his head over. If it was any warmer time of year, his tongue would be lolling out of his mouth, but due to the frigid cold he was unable to do so.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
"That is a totally cool thing to be," Birk nodded approvingly, thinking the guy having been pretty witty, when choosing his imaginary title. In truth - the other probably was as much a king as Birk was a Jotunn with the exception that in case of the latter... well, it might be a teeny, tiny bit true. Just like that. 

And it would not be like him, if he would not brag, when given a chance. Therefore... "Oooh - king of everything hasn't heard about the nasty, ol' beings that have been there from the beginning of time?" he pretended to be genuinely shocked. "They are just about the coolest things ever! No more, no less!" He exclaimed. Even better than kings of everything, queens of anything and princes and princesses of things and ones and whatevers they wished to be of.

After flirting for a little while, Birk left the scene to find a good place for a nap. Mindwork of this intesity required a well-deserved rest.