Maintenance
25 Posts
Ooc — Admins
Completed requests are deleted.

Thread revival

Code:
Link to thread:
Forum to revive to:

Lone wolf or solo leader trades/specialties/masteries (post using the account to award)
Post the required amount of relevant threads. At least 3 posts should be by the character relating to the trade, another player must be involved in the thread, and your character must logically leave the thread. Any existing pack manager can check and reward trade requests.

Forming packs
Use the form below if you'd like your pack to be added to the region forum rules under "Forming Packs".

Code:
Region:
Territory:
Pack Name: (if different from territory)

Account reset
This can only be done by the current owner of the account. Please post using the account you wish to reset. Updated passwords will be sent via PM. If you do not have access to the account for some reason, please reach out to us via CTS providing the email associated with the account, and we'll get you sorted.

Code:
What to reset: (posts, password, and/or email)

Custom ranks (post using your PM account)
Even if you are only making adjustments, please fill out for your entire ranking system with changes in bold! Add asterisk (*) to all leader positions. Unoccupied ranks are hidden by default, but you can denote any ranks you would prefer to be visible when unoccupied with (vis).

Code:
[b]Tiers[/b]
1. Leadership
2. Upper
3. Middle
4. Lower
5. Youth

[b]Ranks[/b]
1. Alpha* - Leadership
2. Beta* - Leadership
3. Gamma - Upper
4. Delta - Upper
8. Puppy - Youth

PM promotion/demotion (post using your PM account)
This request can only be made by a current PM. The character should already be in a PM rank (indicated with an asterisk).

Code:
Link to account:

Claim an inactive username
Inactive usernames may only be claimed by the account that will be using the name, and the requesting account must be active and posting in order to claim a username.

The inactive account must have fewer than 300 posts and meet two of the following requirements:

- Fewer than 25 posts
- Player no longer on WOLF
- More than two years since last login
- Failed Prompts (CMs can check this for you)
- Player no longer welcome / Banned account

As always, you are welcome to contact any account owner and ask them to change their old account name if you'd like to use it. These are the conditions in which no contact is required, although we recommend getting in touch if you can.

Upon renaming, we will send an email to the account owner explaining that the account name was changed with the previous name and their updated name.

Code:
Link to account:
Your OOC Alias:
Which two requirements does the account meet?

Discord emoji requests

Code:
Image: 32x32 - 128x128 - please note image must be transparent
Name: (e.g. angrysad)

Other maintenance
Please post below, and we'll help you out!
This account is used for official site communication but cannot receive private message responses. If you have a question or concern about a message you have received, please start a thread in the Contact The Staff forum.
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
559 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
@Badlands @Ciri hey guys - we have new requirements for claiming that are outlined in the body of the OP Maintenance post but also updated here — https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=...#pid609792

Can you two please re-apply once those criteria have been met? Thank you!

-Lauren
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Moonglow
Theta
176 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
(March 03, 2024, 02:49 PM)Roamer Wrote:
(March 03, 2024, 12:41 PM)Ciri Wrote: @Val sorry, missed the update! So just to confirm, I can't claim a username for a puppy I've adopted until he's born/activated and I've made posts with the character?

Yes, once the puppy account is activated and has posted, you'll be able to claim an inactive username for them!

Okay, thank you! :)
"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Loner
4 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Would like the use of username Peridot, please!

Link to account: https://wolf-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1953
Your OOC Alias: Kitt

- Player no longer on WOLF: states not specified, unsure if that means player is no longer on wolf or not
- More than two years since last login:2016
Loner
158 Posts
Ooc — zee
Can I reclaim the account for @Drusk? It was created but never posted with. I don't think the player is active but I could be wrong.
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
559 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Tuft dateline='[url=tel:1710259135' Wrote: 1710259135[/url]']
I’d like to reactivate three accounts: @Hototo @Spruce @Valium . I own each of these accounts. Hototo and Spruce got dropped cause I just forgot to post stuff for them lol, and  allium was an adopted character that Alyssa gave to me.

Hey there! You reactivate accounts by going to your User Control Panel, and click Manage Groups. From there you can select which group you want to apply for (for instance, Loner).
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Loner
Gentle doesn't mean weak
678 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Request for this user name

Your OOC Alias: Danni
- Player no longer on WOLF: states hidden last login, but
- More than two years since last thread : 2016
Loner
4,936 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(March 15, 2024, 01:38 PM)Etienne Wrote: Request for this user name

Just a reminder, we recently updated these guidelines:

Quote:Username requests must now be posted by the account that will be using the name and the account must be active and posting to qualify for an inactive username request.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Loner
Gentle doesn't mean weak
678 Posts
Ooc — Danni
(March 15, 2024, 03:37 PM)Towhee Wrote:

Quote:Username requests must now be posted by the account that will be using the name and the account must be active and posting to qualify for an inactive username request.

I can find a different name. I apologize.
Loner
4,936 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(March 15, 2024, 04:32 PM)Etienne Wrote:
(March 15, 2024, 03:37 PM)Towhee Wrote:

I can find a different name. I apologize.

The name you want is claimable, I think, but you have to make the request from the active account you’ll be switching.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)