Dragoncrest Cliffs birth me from your bones again
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
assumption that hush and dio brought her back and that chaser will tend to her wounds. let me know if anything isn't okay, i assumed it's fine since these are 1 reply threads.

it was a relief when Hush had come, and even more so when Dio came. she'd let them know it was her shoulder, and that it was just dislocated, but there was no way she could go on her own. the two carried her along, and when the tremors stopped she leaned on Dio for support the rest of the way, moving on her three good legs. it was weird, being injured. she'd never been injured before and though she knew she could talk Dio or Hush through the process of popping it back into place, Chessur was a healer and she could help properly. she could wait, the damage would not be too terrible if she waited.

she was a bit shaken up now, even though they were safe now. her fur remained fluffed up, her ears lowered and her tail tucked between her legs-- even as she laid down. it was sort of pitiful, but for a while she feared she'd be trapped under something and lose the pack, and even when Hush had arrived it wasn't until she saw the ivory pelt of Dio that she stopped sobbing. 

she waited for Chessur, leg sprawled out awkwardly and somewhat painfully. the ground didn't move here, so it didn't hurt as badly as before, but it certainly wasn't a spoonful of sugar. she didn't know where they were, but it was flat and covered-- she felt safer here than she did in the open space in the mountains, though she missed her den. when her wounds had been dressed (mostly scratches, and the popping back in of that damn shoulder) she waited for Dio to finish any leadership duties he had, and asked him to join her to sleep. regardless of his presence, she was restless, taking ages to fall asleep. when she finally did it was short and she woke up every half hour or so, mostly from pain or lingering fear.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
birth me from your bones again - by Antumbra - December 18, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Portia - December 19, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Dio - December 20, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Tanja - December 20, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Hush - December 21, 2016, 06:33 PM