Hushed Willows only when i've created a murderbot
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Feeling as though she were hit in the face by the shock of his reaction, Banner stumbled a bit and snapped her head to the side so she could get a good look at him.  W.. wha..?  Her words were a pathetic jumble, her voice small.  The short lady's brain worked double time to first process his words and then formulate a coherent response.

Unforunately part two wasn't fully formed when she opeend her mouth again.

What are you talking about?  I just said I didn't know Tambo was following me.  I didn't go to find them necessarily, just check out where they'd settled.. she trailed off and then planeted her paws firmly to the ground in an unmistakable halt.  Warbone apologized.  Did you miss that part?  Her tone straddled the line between what was acceptable and something a bit more.. biting.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 19, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 19, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 29, 2016, 07:22 PM