Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Ever since Arturo had forbidden her to go outside of the forest had she felt the urge to leave and find this dangerous killer. As a warrior in training - as her father's heir, she had to help, even if it was just finding the one who did it. Was it weird she thought that maybe Zephyr was behind this? To take revenge on her and her father whom she had obviously replaced him with? But why Furiosa? She didn't deserve to be killed like that.

Chusi was eyeing the borders, hidden in the snow and the many branches of bushes that had shed their leafs in the month of the Red Falling. If the murderer came again, she would catch him or her. She'd tear its throat out with force and feed on its heart as her Teaghlaigh joined her. But instead of a dangerous killer, a young man made his way to their doorstep and Chusi almost choked. What the hell was he doing here?

Still hidden she watched him look for someone - or something. Did he have anyone else he knew here? Why didn't he say so? How come he was allowed outside of Donnelaith's borders with this killer on the loose? She took a deep breath, but eventually jumped over the bushes gracefully to land in plain sight. She shook out her snow covered coat that had grown thicker and stared coldly a the boy.

What are ya doin' 'ere, Ingram? She asked him, a bit suspicious and hiding that she was somewhat happy to see his handsome face. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM