Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Had his eyes always shimmered so brightly, or was it just the winter that made everything more appealing to the young woman? Was he eating well? Had Lotte not asked his ass off about how he knew her? She had so many questions, but knew better than to ask them all at once. She should just be happy he came - whether for her, or for something else. Even though she hoped it was her that had lured the beast out of the safe clutches of Donnelaith. Ever since meeting him she had wanted to get the affection he had been hiding under a thick layer of coldness and a want to hurt others.

I live 'ere? Who'd ya expect to come see ya? She giggled softly, ignoring the urge to run up to him and give him a hug or something. Things had not been going so well for Teaghlaigh, and since Arturo was so busy, she really wanted a hug. She wasn't even allowed outside - the only thing she liked doing besides training to become the greatest warrior her home had ever seen.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM