Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Some snow was shoved around by her shaky front paw. She had not expected Ingram to just show up at her home one day. Hell, after they had left each other at Ankyra Sound, she was sure she would never see him again. When she had find him at Donnelaith, she had felt both joy and anger. Why had they joined Donnelaith and not her home? Not that she wanted him around all the time, of course - she just felt like her home was not good enough for the boy before her. Yeah... She was just offended - of course she didn't actually like him.

She squinted. He had before done something like this - doing as if he didn't know something anymore. She wondered if he was doing it again. No one had left Teaghlaigh after the death of Furiosa - except for her. Had he followed her with a purpose orrrr? Yes, this 's "Teeleey". She replied with a smile, finding it kind of funny that he was still pronouncing it wrong. It sounded cuter the way he said it anyway - but she didn't like how he did not sound the least bit impressed. Ya don't like it? She asked nicely, wanting no angry teenager on their borders for Arturo to deal with. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM