Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Why he had not up and left yet was lost on her; he had never shown that he liked her in any way, shape or form. It was the opposite really. And maybe that's why she was even trying to impress him. She wanted to force her ways upon him so he could see others and the world in a better light. He was always so negative and hateful, which was attractive to an extent for sure, but not great for his mental health later on in life.

It does. Chusi agreed with the fact he had spat out. But the trees bleed 'ere. Do they do tha' at Donnelaith? A toothy, pretty smile was painted on her face, wondering what his reaction might be. Of course the trees didn't actually bleed, but it really did look like it. Chusi found it astonishing. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM