Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Not only did she want to share her home and interests with Ingram - she was pretty okay with sharing her life as well. While others were, perhaps, turned off by Ingram's rude behavior, Chusi found it a challenge. Slowly but surely would she wrap him in soft comments and laughter, maybe making his life that tiny bit more colorful. That is what she lived for; making sure everyone was having a great time. That would bring her the most joy as well, so it really was a win-win situation. 

As she watched him indeed follow her, it almost made her laugh out loud that he tripped. Luckily she could keep it in, smiling at him gently - not wanting him to think she was judging him for anything (she totally was though). Maybe he would change his mind if she laughed at him, for he seemed really sensitive. She led them further in - to a tree where the red sap was still slowly dripping down it, despite the cold weather. There, she stopped, looking up and around them. Almost every, massive tree in her home did this - and it was extra noticeable due to the white snow. 

Pretty cool, huh? She breathed out, still amazed at it herself. Try n't to ge' it on yar fur - it's sticky. She advised him after, not wanting his careless personality to get him stuck to a tree or something.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM