Sunbeam Lair between atlas and earth
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
In the seconds to follow, it all seemed to escalate swiftly to high tensions with the arrival of two new pack wolves. Inari shrunk back more, ears folded tight and body crouched. He edged back even more, visibly nervous when there were such snapping tones then questions shot his way and Ukko remained bleeding in the snow. Inari whined, reminded clearly of why he hated coming anywhere near pack claim. "I am Inari." he provided in a rushed breath, all with a posture that attempted to shriek that he was nowhere near the top of their concerns right now. He strongly considered leaving so they could focus.. Ukko, injured, somehow stalled this.

Anxious eyes darted towards a dark female who arrived, quick to take hold of the situation and issue her instructions all around. Inari then splayed his ears, trying to speak to whoever would hear him out -- or let him beg them not to be hostile towards him. Do not kill me he hoped, outnumbered and outgunned clearly. "His trail was long.. I do not know what happened," he offered abruptly, very hesitant to delve into circumstance here.. now but still feeling like they should know that about this upfront. He didn't want them to be suspicious of him. To his current involvement, he unfroze long enough to nod. "I will help if you will have me. Or tell me so, and I will go immediately." He knew he had to make them uncomfortable. He was uncomfortable but he had nowhere to be; he could help bear the weight.

i'm botching post order bc i didn't want him to get removed just yet. hope that's ok with everyone c:
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
between atlas and earth - by Ukko - December 21, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Airi - December 21, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Inari - December 26, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Avannon - December 26, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Hisaya - December 26, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Asterr - January 01, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Inari - January 10, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Avannon - January 10, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Asterr - January 19, 2017, 01:45 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Inari - January 22, 2017, 01:04 AM