Dragoncrest Cliffs Sunstone
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
"Dio," she said quickly when she heard his voice, her tail wagging. anxiety was written on every feature, but excitement seemed to cover it up well. this was a good thing, at least that's what she kept telling herself. she wanted this, even though it scared her, and if she'd have to keep reminding herself of that then dammit she'd do it. "i'm fine, hun," she reassured him, referring to both. she slowly moved herself into a sitting position, feeling that sitting upright made the conversation feel more right, somehow.

she reached out to give him a kiss on his cheek, her usual greeting to him. it felt warmer, somehow, now that she had some big follow-up behind it. "i think," she began with a rushed tone, "it's more common for men to do this, but, i really couldn't wait... and mother always told me that men shouldn't have all the power in a relationship, so, i don't think it's such a big deal..." she hushed herself, the rambling beginning to grow a bit wild, making her a bit more antsy. "i love you," she murmured, ears falling ever so slightly-- he'd feel the same way, somehow she didn't doubt it, but the mere announcement made her mind run wild. "[b]it hurts my soul every damn second you're away from me..."[/b] she added with a small smile, her gaze looking for his.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
Sunstone - by Portia - December 22, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - December 24, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - December 24, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - December 26, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - December 26, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 02, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - January 04, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 13, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - January 18, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 30, 2017, 02:03 AM