Neverwinter Forest Starting Over
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Allure's days were blurred in the simple attempt to remain busy. She looked after Cypress, who despite his age and his capabilities, had withdrawn completely from the pack. The rest of her time she floated along the borders, or chose to be at the side of @Shrike, who with each passing day was becoming more and more of a solid rock for the bi-toned girl. Mostly, she tried to find a sense of normalcy -- and thus far, she failed. Nothing was normal any longer.

Yet each passing day she kept at it, and this day proved no different. Her pale paws fell upon the snow, whisking towards the borders as she aimed to do a sweep. Instead of coming upon a stranger from outside, she came upon one from within their ranks -- newly accepted, she assumed, and without sipping a beat, the Delta closed the distance to the pale she-wolf, her muzzle canting slightly as her aqua eyes swept over the newcomer. "Hello," she offered in greeting, still studying the woman and wondering who had accepted her. Their numbers could certainly use the boost.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Starting Over - by Amari - December 24, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Starting Over - by Allure - December 27, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Starting Over - by Maude - December 28, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Starting Over - by Amari - January 01, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: Starting Over - by Allure - January 02, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Starting Over - by Maude - January 07, 2017, 02:21 AM
RE: Starting Over - by Amari - January 09, 2017, 02:38 PM