Bramblepoint Leave this blue neighbourhood
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
No need to apologize at all! I'm sorry this post might be worded weird, haha.

The tale of the monster was one that truly unsettled the young girl. Listening to the tale unfold, Freyja felt her heart flutter with every horror-stricken word that Lagan provided. She could not even  begin to imagine the fear of seeing one’s sibling get plucked away by some red-eyed beast. Putting herself in that position mentally for a moment, and Hvitserk in place of Lucy, Freyja felt a pang for that fear and shivered because of it. Freyja was a wolf that did not get scared too often, the only times being when she was attacked by a coyote and when Sleeping Dragon had woken, and such emotions were a rarity for the silver-haired girl. Frankly, she wasn’t quite sure how to handle such feelings.

So, as she had done in the past, Freyja merely remained silent and looked to the stranger as her fear coiled her being. It prevented any further actions on her behalf and instead of speaking, she merely listened to what he said. “H-He sounds like a monster,” she agreed finally with an uncharacteristic stutter to her voice. “We have to save your sister,” came her next thought quickly, her voice gaining confidence. She looked to Lagan, her head bobbing as if to affirm her own thoughts.

In that moment she was ready to rally the men, Lagan’s question brought all those ambitions to a sudden half. Blinking to what he said, Freyja halted her previous thoughts in favor of answering what he had asked.

“I came from a far off place called Sleeping Dragon-- a mountain a few days travel away,” she began, gesturing over her shoulder in the direction which she had come. “The mountain was not happy with my pack and growled and made the earth shake-- we had to flee.” This aspect of her tale still didn’t feel real to her, especially now as she retold it. “I’m now traveling with my brother, Hvitserk and my…” she hesitated momentarily, her face scrunching up for a lack of a better word, “... friend, Seff. We’re looking for somewhere to settled where we can live peacefully without any worries-- somewhere where we can live by our own means.” Her words were as ambitious as the trio’s hopes of their pilgrimage. Wrapped up in the moement, Freyja forgot to introduce herself.
Messages In This Thread
Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Lagan - December 25, 2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Lagan - December 25, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Lagan - December 26, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Lagan - December 26, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Liffey - December 29, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Freyja - January 18, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Leave this blue neighbourhood - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:54 PM