Blackfeather Woods mother, meet my friends
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
Freyja watched on in silence as Seff’s song faded into the air, waiting for whomever would appear before them. Before long an answer came in way of Vuk’s arrival to the scene. Despite the stiffening of her body, Freyja managed to smile in light of the other’s arrival. She offered the other a gentle wag of her tail once she was before them, but she did not say anything until she had been addressed. Instead of speaking, she watched on fondly to their embrace and quickly felt a pang of homesickness for her own mother. Gyda’s departure had happened so swiftly, and so unexpectedly, and Freyja still had not fully wrapped her head around the situation. She was distracted from such remorse as Vuk greeted her.

“Vuk,” she replied warmly, her tail wagging once more as she reached out in way of a wolfish embrace. Taking in the other’s scent, one that had once been so heavily apparent of Seff’s pelt, and pulled back in due time. Despite this, the fondness for Vuk’s presence was still apparent through her expression.

Seff offered an explanation what had happened and to this, Freyja looked to the sand-colored boy as he spoke. “He saved me from the coyote,” she interjected quickly after he had laid out the situation, her eyes turning to the Tyro once more. “I wouldn’t be here without him,” she turned to Seff once more, smiling despite the subject matter.
Messages In This Thread
mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 26, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Nemesis - December 26, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 27, 2016, 01:20 PM