Blackfeather Woods mother, meet my friends
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
She watched the scene unfold before her and despite the words she wished to say, she remained silent. Chestnut eyes locked in on the embracing pair, her heart tender. But these emotions came crashing down as Vuk pulled away and retreated into the forest, leaving the trio alone. It had all happened so quickly that it had left the former member of Drageda speechless. Turning, she looked to Seff, frowning at his loss. What could she even say to make him feel better? Nothing, she assumed quickly. In a sense, Seff had just lost his mother and there was nothing she could do to bring Vuk back.

They did not last long without company. Soon enough another was upon them. Her eyes widened at the raven-haired woman’s approach and she shuffled uncomfortably in the other’s approach. Had the wickedness of the forest been suddenly thrust upon them? She hoped not. But, as Nemesis spoke, Freyja felt felt a chill run down her spine at the other's words. Several hairs along her back bristled and despite her uncomfort and displeasure, she held in the low growl that she very much wished to push out into the open. Quickly, her gaze went to Seff and she felt a pang of doubt in that moment. Would Seff really leave his forested home for the open road? Or would she be abandoned on his doorstep? Such doubts brought a frown to her face and she watched on until he replied, holding her breath all the while.

It was only in his reply that Freyja could finally exhale. Mimicking his stance, Freyja shot Seff a small smile before returning her attention to the dark woman and anticipated the reply from the leader of Blackfeather Woods.
Messages In This Thread
mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 26, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Nemesis - December 26, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 27, 2016, 01:20 PM