Golden Glade the pride of a family name
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas gave Eden a small nod of his head as a response to her reply, though an affectionate smile was still present across his muzzle as his golden eyes slowly peered down to their nestled pups. It was a whole new feeling, becoming a parent. Since meeting Eden, Sylvas' life had changed drastically and as the mercenary continued to look down at his children, his gaze slowly returning to the eyes of Eden, he knew she had bettered his life and for that he couldn't help but thank her.

Clearing his throat, Sylvas gradually pushed himself onto all fours, ”I know we haven't spent much time together and for that I am sorry..” He paused, head tilting to the side some as he offered a charming smile, ”...but I want you to know, I am truly happy that you came into my life.” He offered a gently wag of his tail, though he still remained unsure on approaching her and the children, the bulky male deciding to remain where he stood.
Messages In This Thread
the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - December 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - January 02, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - January 16, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - January 20, 2017, 03:08 PM