Totoka River the skeleton goblet
67 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
for @Howl

[table width=55%][tr][td]
arturo's words rung in his ears, and he set off to do what was asked of him. yet along the way, the boy decided that he would explore the territory around the forest, and make his way to the coast to hunt. the scent of brine drew him, and he set his eyes upon the lash of the distant sea as he explored the edges of the river.
a leap caught the boy a fish, and he paused to bite delicately at its flesh on the riverbank.[/tr][/td][/table]
if i am an angel, paint me with black wings
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl followed the river out of the forest claimed by the Teaghlaigh pack, and walked along the edge of the water toward the sea. He didn't feel like himself, he was filled with doubt and was second guessing his initial decision to join the Teaghlaigh. He needed some air and though he would find some at this rivers end.

The river provided its own rhythmic sounds of water, but amongst that noise was another. It caused Howl to slow down slightly as he began peiceing apart the noises to figure out what was hidden under the water. He saw the noise before pin pointing the sound as a wolf eating a fish came into his sights. 

This part of the river had a slower current and Howl looked over to the male eating from across the water. He didn't come quietly, but he also didn't speak. The one with the food would determine what kind of interaction would play out here.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!