Sun Mote Copse petunia
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
This is primarily for @Eshamun but all are welcome, just please let her respond first. )
There were only days left before she would burst and bring forth new life, but for now, Honey was just fat. She waddled around with her swollen abdomen pushing at he hindlegs and weighing on her ribs, and occasionally she would have to lie down from the sudden shortness of breath. Small whimpers would escape her lips, but she pushed on, for the experienced mother knew that this was not the worst to come. 
As she returned, once again, to the tree behind which she first realized her condition (the waste spilled was gone now) she cooed for Eshamun to sit by her side. With the young ones coming so soon, she longed for a talk with the small leader. It seemed, at times, that she was Honey's only companion in their small family.
· republic of auros ·
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
[table width=55%][tr][td]
honey had returned, and entered the borders as if she remained. eshamun did not appreciate this, and so descended upon the heavily pregnant she-wolf with her eyes set afire and her fangtips bared. the ekar-aji moved toward honey with her red plume flagging over her hips. "you will give me a good reason for your departure." her voice was slate. while eshamun did indeed hold a great deal of affection for honey, the girl's defection, followed by that of giana, stung the woman deeply — honey needed a fast tongue to keep her brood from being given to molech in its entirety.[/tr][/td][/table]

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Taken aback by the leader's ferocious approach and harsh diction, Honey retreated into herself with an outwardly submissive stance. She was careful to turn her brood away from Eshamun's wrath, but kept her eyes focused on the red wrath. My sister, Eshamun, Honey began with her words short and low, there was an urgent call in the night for my presence and I-I didn't have time to let you know, so I...I had to go. Knowing that her poor excuse might end up costing her well-being as well as that of her pups, she continued in her justfication, It was my sister, Caroline. I hadn't seen her in so long but she found me, just in time for me to see her before she passed. I had to give her a proper funeral, as per our familial beliefs.
There was a gulp and a slight adjustment to her posture, as to make room for the moving young within, before she said her final words. I-I'm sorry. For leaving, and for coming back; I didn't mean to disrespect you.
· republic of auros ·
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
[table width=55%][tr][td]
eshamun listened, though she was not appeased. though she knew it was cruel to hold honey responsible for giana's departure also, she felt herself overridden by the emotions that stirred and churned within her. it was not a good enough reason, but eshamun was nothing if not a merciful leader. too lenient, her mother would have said of her. "i will put you into your rank again and as agreed, i shall take a child from you once they are born. a week after the sacrifice, you will be given a true place in our hierarchy once more, without my eye upon you."
eshamun's cold viridian eyes found those of the woman. "if you leave us again, i shall give your entire brood to molech. do you understand?"[/tr][/td][/table]

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
I understand, Honey assured Eshamun. Luckily, her punishment was nothing that she wasn't already prepared for. Still, hearing the words made it all too real for her expression to remain neutral. A lone tear trickled down her cheek as she whispered a pathetic Thank you, and exited the scene.
· republic of auros ·