Blackfeather Woods dreamcatcher
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Sheogorath considered telling her the truth; that there was nothing to make her stronger, that she was on her own. But where was the fun in that? He considered giving her a poison to feed to him, but if he was not mistaken the man had some herbal knowledge himself. It may bring their plan more risk than boon. "I have something," he lied, and he was about to lead her away when she looked at him and told him of her season. He felt nothing thinking about it; no desire to lay with her, at least. But he felt the opportunity to further control her and twist her mind, to show her his world and to free her from the chains of Vuk at last. Bearing children would not look bad on him either.

"Maybe. I will discuss this with Nemesis and let you know what your course of action should be," he said off-handedly, conveying none of his desires to claim her for himself and his plans, perhaps even sounding like he had no interest in her. She would find out sooner or later about that. "Now, let's go to my herb cache and I will give you something to strengthen you." He would give her nothing of the sort; he would find some other plant that was useless or used for some medicinal purpose or another and he would feed her that. It didn't matter that it did nothing, for it might strengthen her resolve and her mind, if nothing else.
Messages In This Thread
dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 27, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 27, 2016, 11:01 PM