The Sentinels what if the storm ends, and i don't see you
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Gods were not privy to death, but mortals were. What then, was Muses, daughter of a demigod? Now was not the time to find out. Her squinting eyes watering, she peered bleary-eyed around her, trying to make sense of the shadows in the fog. What she could not see was fire, which was a good thing, as long as she did not wander towards it.

Coughing, her ivory coat now sooty and singed in a couple places, she staggered slowly forward, grimly hoping that she had started in the right direction. A howl that sounded distant, dampened by the wind and ash, caught her attention. Her left ear twitched, swinging out, and she adjusted her path, creeping towards it. Lifting her chin, she howled a warbled cry, trying to let others know that she was there, still alive. Flakes of ash drew towards her mouth, and she choked again, tongue curling in distaste.

Distracted for just a moment, she did not notice something falling towards her, and flinched only when it became visible out of the corner of her eye. A warm, familiar voice soothed her worries. Parched, fearful, she could only nod to reassure Doe, struggling until she could manage a raspy "Yes."

She had so many concerns, so many questions, but all she could do was remain close to the smaller female, silently hoping that she had a better idea of the way out - the way towards that initial, hopeful howl.
Messages In This Thread
what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Deirdre - December 28, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Cas - December 28, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Muses - December 29, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Doe - December 29, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Muses - December 30, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Szymon - December 31, 2016, 09:13 PM