Firestone Hot Springs saltstone
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had not met the witch/healer that everyone spoke about. He did not know if this was a good thing or a bad thing, but he did know that he was glad he hadn't. He was not a fan of blood and gore and crazy.

Jace tilted his head where did she get these ideas salting read meat. It would certainly preserve it longer which would help their pack, but it was still strange to him who had never seen or heard of it before.

Jace bent his head to lick at his shoulder when he froze at her question. He breathed heavily through his nose for a moment trying to think of what to say, other than the truth .He did not want her to run away, yet at the same time he should probably let his pack know, but Bazi was so loyal to Fox he didn't watn her to run and tell her he would do that himself someday, but not today. HE did however not want to ostracize his very first friend so he bit the bullet and spoke. He sighed and squinted at her and said quietly "Some things are better left quiet Bazi. He licked his lips and spoke again "I am much more than I seem. I was born with a condition. Have you ever heard of blood lust Bazi?

He shook his pelt free of debris and stood and began to walk to and fro, burning off his nervous energy. To tell you of me i first need to tell you of my past. My father was part of a very bad bad pack and he was forced to do many bad things. They held his sister over his head and her pups so he did these things I've seen my father take on a fully grown cougar on his own and beat it all because of this blood lust. It is basically just a rage you go into when your adrenaline start's pumping and unfortunately you cannot control yourself and you could hurt someone that you didn't mean to hurt. And since you can't control yourself and you basically blank out you also feel no pain. My father worked at his and he conquered he realized that he needed it to survive but he didn't need to be that way all the time. So he conquered it by focusing on a light/an anchor first it was his sister and then it was my mother. THougths of one or the other would calm him down and make the frenzy stop I am the same way. My eyes get a bloody tinge to them when my adrenaline is high. Ferdie saw it and recognized it. Here he stopped Ferdie's secret was his own so he changed the story a little bit. Ferdie recognized it because he knew someone else that suffered from it. He took me aside to help me calm down and to talk to me about it.

He shrugged looking down sure she would run the other way as fast as she could go away from him .
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
saltstone - by Bazi - April 26, 2014, 12:44 AM
RE: saltstone - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: saltstone - by Bazi - April 28, 2014, 02:18 AM
RE: saltstone - by Jace - April 28, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: saltstone - by Bazi - April 30, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: saltstone - by Jace - May 01, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: saltstone - by Bazi - May 02, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: saltstone - by Jace - May 02, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: saltstone - by Bazi - May 04, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: saltstone - by Jace - May 04, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: saltstone - by Bazi - May 04, 2014, 02:59 PM